Evergame (merchant) feedback

Community manager82
Posted 26th Feb
We've had a couple of deals shared for Evergame and feedback has been very mixed.

Their ebay account seems to have plenty of feedback but their main site not as much with some poor feedback reported by our members.

The idea of this thread is for members to share their experiences with this seller (having ordered via their website) to help us make a decision on whether we look to allow deals from them via their main site.

I've merged the two recent threads into this one to keep the discussion from those.
Community Updates
Expert (Beta)
It's the same seller who sells on Ebay. This game they're selling for £19.95
3413015-EANcT.jpg
Check their eBay store

**UK/FR/PT/AR version on cover, fully playable on English**

Explore a new chapter in Marvel's Spider-Man universe as a more experienced Peter Parker. Starring one of the world's most iconic Super Heroes, Marvel's Spider-Man features the acrobatic abilities, improvisation and web-slinging that the wall-crawler is famous for, while also Introducing elements never-before-seen in a Spider-Man game. From traversing by parkour and unique environmental interactions, to new combat and blockbuster action, it's Spider-Man unlike any you've played before.

A NEW AND AUTHENTIC SPIDER-MAN ADVENTURE

Marvel and Insomniac Games have teamed up to create a brand-new and authentic Spider-Man story. This isn’t the Spider-Man you’ve met before, or seen in a movie. This is an experienced Peter Parker who’s more masterful at fighting big crime in New York City. At the same time he’s struggling to balance his chaotic personal life and career while the fate of nine million New Yorkers rests upon his shoulders.

Features:
  • Explore a new chapter in Marvel's Spider-Man universe as a more experienced Peter Parker.
  • starring one of the world's most iconic Super Heroes, Marvel's Spider-Man features the acrobatic abilities, improvisation and web-slinging that the wall-crawler is famous for, while also Introducing elements never-before-seen in a Spider-Man game.
  • from traversing by parkour and unique environmental interactions, to new combat and blockbuster action, it's Spider-Man unlike any you've played before.
  • game of the Year Edition includes:
  • the full game.
  • the city that never sleeps -three post-launch story chapters featuring new characters and missions
Excellent price for the latest entry in the series. Appears to be out of stock in most places.
Top comments
OllieFTH26/02/2020 09:38

For those that ordered Atelier please update this thread. I ordered a copy …For those that ordered Atelier please update this thread. I ordered a copy of YS VIII and God Of War from this site around a year ago. YS never arrived and God Of War was in Arabic not PAL as described. PayPal had to step in. This is why I have labelled this place as a scam, there is a small chance that I just got very unlucky!

Hi, I just received my copy this morning. Faster than I was expecting, in perfect condition and UK copy.

Really happy, may now look at some of the other offers they had on their site.

39995536.jpg
Edited by: "Ferraz" 27th Feb
82 Comments
Evergame seems sketchy I wouldn't risk it
This game does sell for £70+ on ebay
Edited by: "westy90" 25th Feb
westy9025/02/2020 23:15

Evergame seems sketchy I wouldn't risk itThis game does sell for £70+ on …Evergame seems sketchy I wouldn't risk itThis game does sell for £70+ on ebay

Thanks! I've never used them before and they appear to be hit or miss. Given that I'm not willing to pay £70 just to play this game it's a win if this comes through.
psusion25/02/2020 23:21

Thanks! I've never used them before and they appear to be hit or miss. …Thanks! I've never used them before and they appear to be hit or miss. Given that I'm not willing to pay £70 just to play this game it's a win if this comes through.

39985958.jpg

They have 124 in stock and considering what the games worth you wouldn't put it on sale just doesn't seem right
Edited by: "westy90" 25th Feb
Avoid like the plague, lots of problems with them! Over selling games they don’t have, shipments disappearing, wrong region/language games being sent and non existent customer support
Trust Pilot does not bode well for these ... unfortunatly as i'd like to get this game!
reviews.co.uk/com…ltd
Is this a trusted site?
Fml just ordered. #nervous
39986010-bqsQQ.jpg

Bargains to be had
I think I've bought from them via ebay before and it's been okay, but I dunno about their actual site
westy9025/02/2020 23:34

Is this a trusted site?

I have just been told that it's a suitable seller to be posted here. Also, they do have eBay store which we've been posting.
Check their eBay store
Edited by: "Brutes" 26th Feb
Some good Switch prices on there too. Thanks for the heads up.
Do they accept PayPal?
Never heard of this site but looking at the comments I'll avoid.
This will eventually be £20 on PSN/eShop
I just bought one, hopefully it'll come.. bargain price!
Jayswa25/02/2020 23:54

Do they accept PayPal?

Yes they do... Decided to take my chances and placed an order via PayPal. Worst case scenario you can always make a claim with PayPal, they are always pretty good in dealing with issues.
Cheaper if you pay in euro came to 19e for me
westy9025/02/2020 23:35

[Image] Bargains to be had

They also have Banner Saga and Friday 13th for around £12. If this works I will likely be placing more orders, but it does seems too good to be true
Edited by: "Ferraz" 26th Feb
Nice one Brutes, wasn`t aware of that site. Heated
Their "business address" is just some house in Worcester. These random eshops that keep popping up and have ridiculously low prices are almost always the same scammer group.

Yeah, people that ordered from there never received their games. If I were you, I would already cancel the order or block the transaction.

reviews.co.uk/com…ltd

You can also look on scamdoc.com, lots of people that ordered and never got anything. Guaranteed scam.
Edited by: "yomanation" 26th Feb
It’s always nice to see this game go down in price I enjoyed it so much anddd it’s a easy plat
Disappointing reading these comments as this is a game I actually want to try considering the rave reviews. Looks like I'll just wait until the reprint, hopefully.
As others have said, probably a scam. Paypal are good with claiming against scammers if you used them.
yomanation26/02/2020 01:10

Their "business address" is just some house in Worcester. These random …Their "business address" is just some house in Worcester. These random eshops that keep popping up and have ridiculously low prices are almost always the same scammer group.Yeah, people that ordered from there never received their games. If I were you, I would already cancel the order or block the transaction.https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/pelnawyprzedaz-ltdYou can also look on scamdoc.com, lots of people that ordered and never got anything. Guaranteed scam.

Yet pepper experts are still posting that the site is legit? hotukdeals.com/dea…015
I find this very hard to believe. This game has been sold out everywhere in the UK for months. I can't see it being reprinted either.
This website is a scam,

please do not buy from here!
Edited by: "OllieFTH" 26th Feb
So small update from my order:

Ordered on PayPal so I'm protected if it is a scam

Had a confirmation of postage this morning so all looks normal so far
Wraggy123426/02/2020 09:13

So small update from my order:Ordered on PayPal so I'm protected if it is …So small update from my order:Ordered on PayPal so I'm protected if it is a scamHad a confirmation of postage this morning so all looks normal so far

I also appear to have had confirmation of postage. So fingers crossed it actually arrives.
Wraggy123426/02/2020 09:13

So small update from my order:Ordered on PayPal so I'm protected if it is …So small update from my order:Ordered on PayPal so I'm protected if it is a scamHad a confirmation of postage this morning so all looks normal so far

Thanks for the feedback. It would be great to hear back from you on it when it arrives
For those that ordered Atelier please update this thread. I ordered a copy of YS VIII and God Of War from this site around a year ago. YS never arrived and God Of War was in Arabic not PAL as described. PayPal had to step in.

This is why I have labelled this place as a scam, there is a small chance that I just got very unlucky!
39987611.jpg
It let me add 124 to my basket last night now its all of a sudden OOS and the price has gone up.
I'd be very surprised if someone received a copy let a lone it being an English one
Edited by: "westy90" 26th Feb
westy9026/02/2020 10:06

[Image] It let me add 124 to my basket last night now its all of a sudden …[Image] It let me add 124 to my basket last night now its all of a sudden OOS and the price has gone up

maybe someone purchased the lot thinking they were going to become millionaires.
westy9026/02/2020 10:06

[Image] It let me add 124 to my basket last night now its all of a sudden …[Image] It let me add 124 to my basket last night now its all of a sudden OOS and the price has gone up.I'd be very surprised if someone received a copy let a lone it being an English one

Looks like they had placed it oos changed the price and then put it back in stock.
westy9026/02/2020 10:26

Its been put on ebay as …Its been put on ebay as wellhttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Atelier-Ryza-Ever-Darkness-the-Secret-Hideout-NSW-NEW-DISPATCH-TODAY-BY-2-P-M/164096469235?hash=item2634e968f3:g:ORUAAOSw7UBeU9HI

oos on ebay at the moment. If they place stock on ebay then I might try my luck as I will feel double protected from ebay and paypal.
mastermjr2004126/02/2020 10:29

oos on ebay at the moment. If they place stock on ebay then I might try my …oos on ebay at the moment. If they place stock on ebay then I might try my luck as I will feel double protected from ebay and paypal.

It was in stock a few minutes ago

39987802-AfIqm.jpg
Edited by: "westy90" 26th Feb
westy9026/02/2020 10:31

It was in stock a few minutes ago [Image]

two buyers purchased 10?
westy9026/02/2020 10:35

Odd will look out for feedback from buyers on here

if its legit then we are too late as the stock is gone.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants