Groups
    EXPIRED

Everlast Freestanding Heavy Bag

Hi guys i'm looking for one of these....

amazon.co.uk/exe…E47

walmart.com/cat…025

Its £130ish inc delivery on amazon.co.uk buts its really annoying me that the same thing is only $96 on walmart, which is around £50? Surely theres somewhere selling this cheaper?

Any ideas?

4 Comments

Does it have to be freestanding?

If so, doesn't look a bad price, if it's a reasonable product.

If not, consider a hung bag - there was a bundle, posted here, recently. Might be expired, now, but you can get decent quality brackets and bags from the online boxing suppliers.

Original Poster

yea it has to be freestanding :x it has to go in the garage which is liable to collapse with any weight

thanks tho :thumbsup:

markeh;3140671

yea it has to be freestanding :x it has to go in the garage which is … yea it has to be freestanding :x it has to go in the garage which is liable to collapse with any weightthanks tho :thumbsup:

The other option, is one of those stands that you use weight disks to stabilise, then hang a normal bag.

But assuming the freestanding one you linked to is reasonably good, it's not a bad price.

Apart from the more expensive freestanding ones, the only other one I've heard people saying reasonable things about is the ]wavemaster but that's quite a bit more expensive than the one you've suggested above.

Sorry, haven't really got any cheaper suggestions - good freestanding ones aren't that cheap. Brackets and good bags can be had for a reasonable price, but if you've nowhere you can use a bracket. FWIW, I was going to hang one in the garage, but the logistics and practicality put me off, so now I've got a 4 foot heavyweight bracket (it will fold down) on an external wall, and I only hang the bag up when I'm using it.

Original Poster

yea i think i seen one of those wavemaster ones in a gym, it was pretty cool

thanks for the help, i might just go with the cheaper option
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv915
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2443
      3. Music download44
      4. Arsenal Direct discount code22

See more discussions