Groups

Every 100th Order free up to a maximum of £250 this weekend delivered at The Hut

Every 100th Order free up to a maximum of £250 this weekend delivered at The Hut. Apparently according to The Hut, any customers who have at least 99 orders from them in the past, are entitled to a free 100th order up to maximum of £250. So you can buy whatever you wish as long as it doesn't exceed £250. Obviously this will only include very few people, but just wondering anyone got a confirmation email saying this?

15 Comments

Banned

That's generous, very generous. But how small will the audience be for this, if any? For instance serial buyers from The hut are probably over the 100 mark. Just a clever marketing scheme if you ask me to make people think it's going to happen again in the near future so "buy with us" kind of thing.

Smart.. buy 99 £1 items and buy something worth £250. sorted?

Admin

t0mm

Smart.. buy 99 £1 items and buy something worth £250. sorted?

lol what if 47 people already purchased before you!? Your 53rd item would be free and you'd be charged for £349 of stuff you didn't want..

Only way to do it is to buy 100 really expensive things
    Edited by: "juliet_bravo" 16th Apr 2011

Banned

juliet_bravo

lol what if 47 people already purchased before you!? Your 53rd item would … lol what if 47 people already purchased before you!? Your 53rd item would be free and you'd be charged for £349 of stuff you didn't want..

Huh?

Banned

juliet_bravo

lol what if 47 people already purchased before you!? Your 53rd item would … lol what if 47 people already purchased before you!? Your 53rd item would be free and you'd be charged for £349 of stuff you didn't want..

DangerGod

Huh?

What i thought

juliet_bravo

lol what if 47 people already purchased before you!? Your 53rd item would … lol what if 47 people already purchased before you!? Your 53rd item would be free and you'd be charged for £349 of stuff you didn't want..Only way to do it is to buy 100 really expensive things

I read it as 'any customers who have at least 99 orders from them in the past, are entitled to a free 100th order up to maximum of £250'

which is a quote from the OP? I thought this meant 99 orders = 100th free.

It's not each customers 100th order that's free it's every 100th order placed on the hut that's free. Original poster has it wrong.

Admin

I read it as every 100th order is free.. as that's what it says on the Hut website.

In which case even the idea of keeping the free item and returning the paid for ones would be a lottery as you don't get refunded on your free item until 2 wks after purchase.
    Plus it's impossible to know which one of your items is the free one

It's every 100th order!... but you have to pay & they will refund you within 14 days

thehut.com/off…ist

I.e 100th order, 200th order, 300th order, 400th order etc...
    Edited by: "nicster08" 16th Apr 2011

Banned

Oh I see.

That's crap.

Doors

It's not each customers 100th order that's free it's every 100th order … It's not each customers 100th order that's free it's every 100th order placed on the hut that's free. Original poster has it wrong.

You've read it from the OP like I did though right?!

t0mm

You've read it from the OP like I did though right?!

Yep but after checking the website OP appears to have it muxed ip.

Doors

Yep but after checking the website OP appears to have it muxed ip.

Good.
    I ain't that crazy, yet

OK I'll blow my own trumpet.....

What are the odds the 100th Customer is related to a member of staff in the said branch ?

Original Poster

Sorry, my apologies, I didn't know what was going on really either, still unsure whether I do. However, by the sounds of this will apply to very few people.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …147347
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764524
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1742
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523414

See more discussions