Every odd number has an E in it....

Found 27th Apr
For those that didn’t know, like me That’s why

What’s your pointless fact for the weekend?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
RossD894 m ago

"Every odd number has an E in it"Even the number two?

Er......
53 Comments
Black isn't a colour - it's the absence of colour, or more precisely the absence of reflected light.
"Every odd number has an E in it"

Even the number two?
As is white, they are both shades

Glass is a liquid
RossD894 m ago

Er......
Babbabooey3 m ago

Er......

For some reason I read it as prime number
Edited by: "RossD89" 27th Apr
On average humans have less than two legs.
Koalas are the only non-primate to have fingerprints, they're also indistinguishable from human fingerprints.
Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour
RossD8922 m ago

For some reason I read it as prime number

I thought that you just thought 'two' was a bit odd, weird and freaky like.
Widnesmick14 m ago

Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour

That's good to know. After the day I'm having I should look like a model by teatime
@jayonline85

"Every odd number has an E in it...."

Three doesn't; it has two. Eleven has three!

Some other exceptions...

"Uno"
"Un"
Roman Numerals
St John's wood is the only underground station which contains none of the letters of the word mackerel.
qwales1 h, 9 m ago

Glass is a liquid

...it is an amorphous solid (a state between liquid & solid).
Every number than can ever be or ever will be, can be found in the decimal value of Pi.
Then when selected sections are converted into binary and saved in the applicable format. Those numbers will represent any image of any moment in time.
You’ll even be able to find videos.
The complete mind melt is the genetic code for any life form in the universe could also be extracted.
Michael jordan has two brothers, one is 5’5, the other 5’4
fanpages20 m ago

@jayonline85 "Every odd number has an E in it...."Three doesn't; it has …@jayonline85 "Every odd number has an E in it...."Three doesn't; it has two. Eleven has three! :)Some other exceptions..."Uno""Un"Roman Numerals

Ah right, that's really funny FP. Keep it up.
Oneday779 m ago

Every number than can ever be or ever will be, can be found in the decimal …Every number than can ever be or ever will be, can be found in the decimal value of Pi. Then when selected sections are converted into binary and saved in the applicable format. Those numbers will represent any image of any moment in time. You’ll even be able to find videos.The complete mind melt is the genetic code for any life form in the universe could also be extracted.

pie is endless, you can say that about any endless value. Infinite Monkey theory.
deleted1132166
If you look at a calculator pad or in many other places you will see numbers arranged as
33705683-7HpDd.jpgThis arrangement is everywhere, if you subtract the 3 upper numbers. 789 from the lower 3 numbers 123 you get 666!!!
The sign of the devil, as money is often the root of all evil it's a pretty cool coincidence
deleted113216627th Apr

If you look at a calculator pad or in many other places you will see …If you look at a calculator pad or in many other places you will see numbers arranged as[Image] This arrangement is everywhere, if you subtract the 3 upper numbers. 789 from the lower 3 numbers 123 you get 666!!!The sign of the devil, as money is often the root of all evil it's a pretty cool coincidence

[ en.wikipedia.org/wik…ast ]

If 666... 25.8069758011279 is the square root of all evil
If 616... 24.8193472919817.
catbeans21 m ago

pie is endless, you can say that about any endless value. Infinite Monkey …pie is endless, you can say that about any endless value. Infinite Monkey theory.

"inb4" image of Homer Simpson drooling...

"Mmmm... endless pie..."
catbeans22 m ago

pie is endless, you can say that about any endless value. Infinite Monkey …pie is endless, you can say that about any endless value. Infinite Monkey theory.

If only that were true.
33705793-usFdr.jpg
33705793-DHNk1.jpg
catbeans1 h, 24 m ago

But what about 100/3?

Classic pie....
fanpages1 h, 50 m ago

@jayonline85 "Every odd number has an E in it...."Three doesn't; it has …@jayonline85 "Every odd number has an E in it...."Three doesn't; it has two. Eleven has three! :)Some other exceptions..."Uno""Un"Roman Numerals

777 has seven in it.
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 51 m ago

St John's wood is the only underground station which contains none of the …St John's wood is the only underground station which contains none of the letters of the word mackerel.

Or the word kipper.
deeky4 m ago

Or the word kipper.

Fishy!
Carrots are only orange because the Dutch bred them that way in honour of William of orange. Rosebay willowherb is not a rose, a bay, a willow or a herb.
Earlobes are the same distance apart as your nipples
RossD897 h, 30 m ago

OK dumb dumb.
psychobitchfromhell4 h, 37 m ago

Carrots are only orange because the Dutch bred them that way in honour of …Carrots are only orange because the Dutch bred them that way in honour of William of orange. Rosebay willowherb is not a rose, a bay, a willow or a herb.

We get the word orange from the fruit
before it was introduced the colour was 'yellow-red'.
How long is a piece of string?
summerof7621 m ago

Now here's one from my days on the stationery department in wh smith. String stretches when wet so was measured by weight not length. I know some rubbish.
jayonline854 h, 23 m ago

Earlobes are the same distance apart as your nipples

They may start out the way but if you've ever watched my 600lb life you'll know that isn't always the case in later life
Wongy11059 m ago

We get the word orange from the fruitbefore it was introduced the colour …We get the word orange from the fruitbefore it was introduced the colour was 'yellow-red'.

and I'm sure that has something to do with naranja which is the Spanish for orange and also a place but I can't remember. Denim cake from nimes in france. De nimes is of nimes hence denim. Got that one from a blue Peter album as a kid or the back of a cornflakes packet. How the things I could tell you about cornflakes...
psychobitchfromhell7 m ago

and I'm sure that has something to do with naranja which is the Spanish …and I'm sure that has something to do with naranja which is the Spanish for orange and also a place but I can't remember. Denim cake from nimes in france. De nimes is of nimes hence denim. Got that one from a blue Peter album as a kid or the back of a cornflakes packet. How the things I could tell you about cornflakes...

Blue is also a fairly recent invention
sciencealert.com/hum…nce

Louis the first of England was proclaimed king in May1216
en.wikipedia.org/wik…nce
Wongy11015 m ago

Blue is also a fairly recent …Blue is also a fairly recent inventionhttps://www.sciencealert.com/humans-didn-t-see-the-colour-blue-until-modern-times-evidence-scienceLouis the first of England was proclaimed king in May1216https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_VIII_of_France#Pretender_to_the_English_throne

And bulls are colourblind so no point showing them a red flag
summerof761 h, 5 m ago

I’ll answer if you can tell me how many beans make 5.
Wongy11027 m ago

Blue is also a fairly recent …Blue is also a fairly recent inventionhttps://www.sciencealert.com/humans-didn-t-see-the-colour-blue-until-modern-times-evidence-scienceLouis the first of England was proclaimed king in May1216https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_VIII_of_France#Pretender_to_the_English_throne

Louis was from the plantagenets. Their symbol was a sprig of broom. The Latin for broom is genista and I think the French is genet. Hence planta genet hence plantagenet . Got from the bbc
psychobitchfromhell16 m ago

Louis was from the plantagenets. Their symbol was a sprig of broom. The …Louis was from the plantagenets. Their symbol was a sprig of broom. The Latin for broom is genista and I think the French is genet. Hence planta genet hence plantagenet . Got from the bbc

That is very interesting I did not know that but Louis wasn't a plantagenet .
he was of the house of carpets

en.wikipedia.org/wik…pet
jayonline8523 m ago

I’ll answer if you can tell me how many beans make 5.

Trick question Are they runner beans or magic beans
Edited by: "summerof76" 27th Apr
Wongy1109 m ago

That is very interesting I did not know that but Louis wasn't a …That is very interesting I did not know that but Louis wasn't a plantagenet .he was of the house of carpetshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Capet

My puppy has destroyed my landing carpet. Do you think he could get me a discount?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants