Everybody's favorite iphone case?

What is everybody (who has an iphone 3G/3GS favorite iphone case, i currently would say that either the Switcheasy capsule rebel or Incase slider is the best as they are both quite protective and look really nice!

What are your favorite cases and why.... i am looking for a new 1 also so maby you could reccommend me some?

Thanks Ste

11 Comments

I use a zagg skin, I dislike cases on phones. they make any phone too bulky for me.

Original Poster

I like my incase slider and it has loads of good reviews the only problem with it for me is that every screen protector that i put on it ens up getting pulled off becasue the Incase slider gets under it and pushes it up so i end up with loads of air bubbles, also with the caprule rebel really good looking case and quite protective the only problem is that after a while the bottem of it begins to sag and because you keep having to clip on a hard shell the silicone/plastic around it begins to mush..... other that that i love this case probably by fave at the mo..... but looking for another one now lol

Original Poster

davelfc;8061393

I use a zagg skin, I dislike cases on phones. they make any phone too … I use a zagg skin, I dislike cases on phones. they make any phone too bulky for me.

ye i like the look of zaggs the only problem with them for me is that they dont add much prtection if i dropped it lol and thats prabably something that i would do lol..... however i like that you cant tell its on the phone

Original Poster

the porter;8061413

when i had my 3gs the incipio feather was my case :thumbsup:

did it protect it well e.g. if i were to drop it.... (unlikely but just incase)? lol

I have one of these Ebay number 150408035737

It is available in other colours. It means no screen protection needed and offers a bit if protection all round if I drop it

Original Poster

lizzy.p;8061595

I have one of these Ebay number 150408035737It is available in other … I have one of these Ebay number 150408035737It is available in other colours. It means no screen protection needed and offers a bit if protection all round if I drop it

nice looking case but i like them to be open at the front.... so that i dont have to bother about flipping it up nd down all the time,, nice case tho

Ed Hardy ones

Banned

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]Insipio Feather[/COLOR][/SIZE]

incipio feather

Incipio Feather case

I have a diamante case and love it! just clear sparkly rhinestones all over, and then a shield on the front too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1541
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861853
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764112
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846129

See more discussions