Groups

EVERYONE

Dont for get to put your clocks forward one hour tonight!!!!!

19 Comments

I will be waiting up until 1 am to do it:)

Thanks for the reminder

All my things do it automatically.

What happens if I forget to put it forward at the point I should put it forward? Will it have any time implications for not putting it forward when it should have been put forward or will any time prior to forwarding be left behind or should I take that time and carry that forward to as well just to update the clock?

Its all very confusing for me :?

Original Poster

Train Driver;4765052

I will be waiting up until 1 am to do it:)

i wont lol:)

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;4765059

cool:-D

Thanks for the reminder, I did know but it had slipped my mind. At least when my 20 month old get up at 6.15 it won't be quite so early !!!

cheers for the reminder i nearly forgot lol

Thanks for the reminder.. We have the usual debate in our house everytime the clocks are changed. lol goes.............Do we lose an hours sleep or gain it......................Will it be darker in the morning or lighter etc etc. Never a clock change goes by without it:roll:

Meadsy4742;4765059

me too, expect my wall clock, and possibly my phone

Original Poster

rosie2008;4765229

Thanks for the reminder.. We have the usual debate in our house everytime … Thanks for the reminder.. We have the usual debate in our house everytime the clocks are changed. lol goes.............Do we lose an hours sleep or gain it......................Will it be darker in the morning or lighter etc etc. Never a clock change goes by without it:roll:

Lol darker in morning for a little while, then gets light again :thumbsup:

julie 2;4765320

Lol darker in morning for a little while, then gets light again :thumbsup:

lol thanks.. we already been through it all, it`s just trying to get it into his head thats the problem:roll: lol

Original Poster

rosie2008;4765367

lol thanks.. we already been through it all, it`s just trying to get it … lol thanks.. we already been through it all, it`s just trying to get it into his head thats the problem:roll: lol

Know what u mean lol

He he, I knew waveceptor would be good for something.

i aint missing an hours kip , i'll put em forward at noon tomorrow

I didn't even realise. Cheers for that

It is is stupid that the government still allows the time changes to happen, it was only used for when the farmers in the old days didn't have electricity and so didn't have lights, now the only thing it does is cause a nuisance and apparently cause quite a lot of deaths every year because of the early darkness nights etc

DarkKnight;4766932

It is is stupid that the government still allows the time changes to … It is is stupid that the government still allows the time changes to happen, it was only used for when the farmers in the old days didn't have electricity and so didn't have lights, now the only thing it does is cause a nuisance and apparently cause quite a lot of deaths every year because of the early darkness nights etc

I don't get it ain't that nature making it early darkness nights?

Banned

We've just remembered :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1826
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      3. Cat Chat76734
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions