Groups

Everyone just calm down

I know its going this site is going through some changes but will everyone just calm down im sure they will get it right in the end.

20 Comments

It took me 3 attempts just to view this page and it really wasnt worth the minimal effort. This site is ****

Oh wait ... I'm calm ... Promise!!

Cheers mum.

Agreed. Looks a bit weird at the moment, but it will get there

i like the new system its a good start, it does need polished up a bit though, the badges are cool and i like the 'like' buttons lol, its all a bit too bright imo though, need to tone it down and tidy it up then it will be ballin'

Who moved my cheese?

I'm not massive fan of the sudden change & the like buttons are succccch a rip-off from facebook status updates, badges seem to be the best updated feature, as it makes you want to improve your icons, hence making more of an effort on the site!

Teh OMG wots going on's..............

richx45

I'm not massive fan of the sudden change & the like buttons are succccch … I'm not massive fan of the sudden change & the like buttons are succccch a rip-off from facebook status updates, badges seem to be the best updated feature, as it makes you want to improve your icons, hence making more of an effort on the site!

So you mean it is also a ripoff of Foursquare.

btw has anyone noticed some of the badges are a bit off? ive made over 12000 comments and i still only have the yellow chatty badge X)

mr.potato_head

So you mean it is also a ripoff of Foursquare.

I'd never heard of foursqaure before, but after checking out the site (http://foursquare.com/) I can see what you mean!

Banned

micoo

btw has anyone noticed some of the badges are a bit off? ive made over … btw has anyone noticed some of the badges are a bit off? ive made over 12000 comments and i still only have the yellow chatty badge X)

I have the badge for people who have been here since the start, but I only joined in 2007!

Banned

vibeone

I have the badge for people who have been here since the start, but I … I have the badge for people who have been here since the start, but I only joined in 2007!

awaiting everyones new avtars with all the badges on them:rollingeyesman:

i didnt even quote micoo..........

The Page 3057 is a bit POINTLESS... much prefered old style, though little more confusing but much more useful..

Just mine or is the page now massive??!!

And much slower?

Just got home from holiday wtf is going on here this is honestly the worst change

Just noticed that the times of posting are all one hour ahead or are all my clocks one hour behind, or am I just going mad

Actually, they are not one hour ahead anymore, yes definitely going mad

Lindteecork

Actually, they are not one hour ahead anymore, yes definitely going mad

Your not going mad

Banned

ROFLCOPTER

VB1 what are all your badges?? Have you made them up lol

sooooo slow, thought the idea was to test it if you wanted to for a few months to iron out the problems.
    seems they have rushed it to be honest, a big site like this shouldnt be online with this many problems
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944497
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629
      3. What would be HELL to you?1921
      4. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11

See more discussions