16 replies
16 Comments

Original Poster

http://members.optushome.com.au/esholroyd/fun09.jpg

Banned

spammed.

lumoruk;1810410

spammed.

lol :giggle: everyone knows spam is made from chopped pork and ham and not puppies

?? Don't understand the "spammed" bit, can you explain why it was expired and spammed??

me neither, nikki. maybe a mod can explain?

Banned

not a popular op, there posts get spammed because of their religous beliefs, well i think thats it

i don't think religious beliefs come into it at all tbh... op is on my ignore list for one... and we share religious beliefs IIRC

sassie;1810817

not a popular op, there posts get spammed because of their religous … not a popular op, there posts get spammed because of their religous beliefs, well i think thats it

for me its not their religious beliefs per se its the fact they think only their opinion counts and nobody is allowed to have a different opinion,
well that and the abusive pm's they sent me!

Banned

sassie;1810817

not a popular op, there posts get spammed because of their religous … not a popular op, there posts get spammed because of their religous beliefs, well i think thats it

I spammed it because well there isn't anything in the original post and the original post reply (of any significance), or is my browser broken? :?

Banned

billyX;1810896

i don't think religious beliefs come into it at all tbh... op is on my … i don't think religious beliefs come into it at all tbh... op is on my ignore list for one... and we share religious beliefs IIRC

Someone asked why it had been spammed, i gave my opinion form what i have seen on other threads
harlzter;1810964

for me its not their religious beliefs per se its the fact they think … for me its not their religious beliefs per se its the fact they think only their opinion counts and nobody is allowed to have a different opinion, well that and the abusive pm's they sent me!

Trouble with opinions is we all have them, as in mine why this thread was spammed, as for the pm's well that is only between you and them
lumoruk;1810978

I spammed it because well there isn't anything in the original post and … I spammed it because well there isn't anything in the original post and the original post reply (of any significance), or is my browser broken? :?

yes there is, just a harmful pic, as im sure you knew, no more spam than any other thread

Banned

sassie;1811018

yes there is, just a harmful pic, as im sure you knew, no more spam than … yes there is, just a harmful pic, as im sure you knew, no more spam than any other thread

No I really can't see, nor did I ever see one when I spammed :thinking: can you describe it for me please.

sassie;1811018

Someone asked why it had been spammed, i gave my opinion form what i have … Someone asked why it had been spammed, i gave my opinion form what i have seen on other threadsTrouble with opinions is we all have them, as in mine why this thread was spammed, as for the pm's well that is only between you and themyes there is, just a [COLOR=Red]harmful[/COLOR] pic, as im sure you knew, no more spam than any other thread

Surely you mean harmless??

I dont get it, why spammed - the OP is just posting an amusing pic?

Does the OP's previouos history warrant all other threads he/she makes being spammed?

lumoruk;1810978

I spammed it because well there isn't anything in the original post and … I spammed it because well there isn't anything in the original post and the original post reply (of any significance), or is my browser broken? :?

Maybe you should have made sure first or asked OP before spamming? :x

If you have issues with the OP then by all means ignore them or don't read their thread but don't spam them and expire them without reason... Thats just childish and unfair :roll:

jah128;1811214

Maybe you should have made sure first or asked OP before spamming? :xIf … Maybe you should have made sure first or asked OP before spamming? :xIf you have issues with the OP then by all means ignore them or don't read their thread but don't spam them and expire them without reason... Thats just childish and unfair :roll:

Please could all users here take not of what jah128 has said here. :thumbsup:

I know there's not a lot of "topic" here to sitck to, but the 13 posts above are most certainly not in the spirit of the thread. Thanks.

Banned

duckmagicuk2;1811283

Please could all users here take not of what jah128 has said here. … Please could all users here take not of what jah128 has said here. :thumbsup: I know there's not a lot of "topic" here to sitck to, but the 13 posts above are most certainly not in the spirit of the thread. Thanks.

You're banned should we listen to you :thinking:

I didn't expire the thread only spammed as I couldn't see no image (still can't) so is empty to me :oops:

okay, worked out why it's not showing I've banned that IP address range for various reasons.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769552
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247659
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA22133
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…22

See more discussions