Groups

EVERYONE - PLEASE READ - SUBSCRIBED THREADS

Banned
    It has come to my attention a lot of people dont know about this so this is for you

SUBSCRIBED THREADS

To make life on here easier for yourselves turn your subscribed threads on, then you can see who has commented after you and wil automaticaly subscribe you to any thread you comment on...its good for replies

Turn your subscribed threads on....SO much easier!

!!!DUMMIES GUIDE!!!

GO TO CONTROL PANEL

EDIT OPTIONS

Quarter of the way down you will see:

Default Thread Subscription Mode

Turn that on...up to you if you want e-mail notification but I would recommend
    NO EMAIL NOTIFICATION

cause it gets annoying and fills your inbox up

HOWEVER

If you start a thread you are NOT automatically subscribed to it...you are only subscribed if you post in the thread not post the thread if you follow...you will have to post it and then hit THREAD TOOLS > SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD.....same as well to any thread yo want to folow but not post in...just hit thread tools

Hey presto....you now have thread subscriptions...

Now everytime you hit CONTROL PANEL you will see where new comments are in threads you are subscribed too and who that person was.....hope that helps some of you guys

xxx ODB xxx

15 Comments

As I said on the other thread.... Fab tip ODB xx

Banned

i personally wouldnt used this, only subscribe as you want to, otherwise you end up with a list as long as your arm in your control panel, as it will list every thread you ever post in

Original Poster Banned

sassie;3405102

i personally wouldnt used this, only subscribe as you want to, otherwise … i personally wouldnt used this, only subscribe as you want to, otherwise you end up with a list as long as your arm in your control panel, as it will list every thread you ever post in

Yes but it changes all the time so you can ignore them and every so many hours old threads will disappear from that list...

then you have to hit VIEW ALL SUBSCIBED THREADS to see the past history so it tidies itself

Its a great tip but you will need to keep an eye on it if you post in lots of threds

Original Poster Banned

martin17;3405149

Its a great tip but you will need to keep an eye on it if you post in … Its a great tip but you will need to keep an eye on it if you post in lots of threds

Try it though, its so much easier with it on and you can unsubscribe at anytime too by just hitting UNSUBSCRIBE under each thread in your list

Editor

Nice, simple guide, thanks for that Chris ! :thumbsup:

I use subscribed threads too and find it very useful ...

Banned

ODB_69;3405116

Yes but it changes all the time so you can ignore them and every so many … Yes but it changes all the time so you can ignore them and every so many hours old threads will disappear from that list...then you have to hit VIEW ALL SUBSCIBED THREADS to see the past history so it tidies itself

oh right, didnt know that, but for some of us who post in stacks of threads me thinks i will give it a miss, but for some its a great idea

subscribed

robtallica;3405218

subscribed

some pepople will join any club!!!

Banned

While you're in "advice mode" can you help me please?
    I'm on AOL and receive Email alerts.
    I have to coppy n paste the link.
    Can I get the links clickable?
    They are in some Emails but not these ones.
    Thank you

:-)

Banned

sadiebabes;3405074

As I said on the other thread.... Fab tip ODB xx

did you not know that either hun?!!

I realised how to do it a wee while ago :oops:

Banned

sadiebabes;3405535

I realised how to do it a wee while ago :oops:

lol kk, well you better make sure that you are subscribed to that song thread coz there is another 'inside' one waiting for you xx

Banned

even better top tip ... dont post anything then no subscribed threads to worry about:?

supermod

Thanks for this ODB_69. I only found out about it recently myself :oops:

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....33
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789
      3. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)55
      4. Bearded chat1225

See more discussions