Everyone ready for Brexit Black Friday?

Found 17th Nov 2017
It's like Black Friday just everything is more expensive than normal Black Friday and you have less money to spend. And you might lose you job soon and the North will get even poorer.

Should be fun though.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

cool story, please make another post when you have another "remoaners unite" topic

Yeah, its not like big companies like Apple have taken advantage of the Brexit vote as excuse to hike prices considerably - far beyond the devaluation of the pound post vote. Its not like companies are using the brexit vote as an excuse to make people redundant even though we haven't actually left....see a pattern emerging here?

Remoaners need a reality check, the EU only works for a small number of people within our society, those who benefit from free market access and cheap unlimited labour from eastern EU countries that shouldn't have been allowed to join in the first place. For the working man, its been a disaster and when we're free of the shackles of an undemocratic, parasitic EU we'll be better for it in the long run.

Cr0m1 m ago

Your avatar used to be a UKIP badge right? When did that get too …Your avatar used to be a UKIP badge right? When did that get too embarrassing?

No, I have never had a UKIP avatar ... next stupid question.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 17th Nov 2017
22 Comments

cool story, please make another post when you have another "remoaners unite" topic

32460221-3XAMq.jpg

32460271-LMCXm.jpg

Original Poster

Predikuesi5 m ago

[Image]

Your avatar used to be a UKIP badge right?
When did that get too embarrassing?

Cr0m1 m ago

Your avatar used to be a UKIP badge right? When did that get too …Your avatar used to be a UKIP badge right? When did that get too embarrassing?

Edited by: "Predikuesi" 17th Nov 2017

Original Poster

Predikuesi3 m ago

Why did you post a gif of a man pretending to cry?

Cr0m1 m ago

So I got my next stupid question ... next

Original Poster

Predikuesi1 m ago

But you didn't answer this one?
Are you sure you ticked the right box?

Cr0m5 m ago

Predikuesi4 m ago

The gif of the man pretending to cry was not appropriate, remoaners only use 100% real tears.

StevenBrown3 m ago

The gif of the man pretending to cry was not appropriate, remoaners only …The gif of the man pretending to cry was not appropriate, remoaners only use 100% real tears.

Sometimes we have to sympathise with Remoaners, even if we have to pretend to do so.

Yeah, its not like big companies like Apple have taken advantage of the Brexit vote as excuse to hike prices considerably - far beyond the devaluation of the pound post vote. Its not like companies are using the brexit vote as an excuse to make people redundant even though we haven't actually left....see a pattern emerging here?

Remoaners need a reality check, the EU only works for a small number of people within our society, those who benefit from free market access and cheap unlimited labour from eastern EU countries that shouldn't have been allowed to join in the first place. For the working man, its been a disaster and when we're free of the shackles of an undemocratic, parasitic EU we'll be better for it in the long run.

32460605-3pB1W.jpg

Funny that everyone is moaning about 'remoaners' but it is only the Brexit crew commenting in here

Original Poster

Towelie15 m ago

Funny that everyone is moaning about 'remoaners' but it is only the Brexit …Funny that everyone is moaning about 'remoaners' but it is only the Brexit crew commenting in here

Russian troll army, paid per comment mate.

Cr0m11 m ago

Russian troll army, paid per comment mate.

32462752-QBMy2.jpg

Brexiteers love self-harming it seems.

Cr0m5 h, 5 m ago

But you didn't answer this one?Are you sure you ticked the right box?

GREAT NEWS CROM IS MORE EUROPEAN THAN BRITISH, WILL BE LEAVING WHEN WE LEAVE THE EU! Can I suggest Romania, lovely place, probably!

Destard50 m ago

Brexiteers love self-harming it seems.

Just thank God the undemocratically elected EU hasn't created a directive that we have to follow yet!

So inflation is at c. 3% Because brexit has scuppered the pound we are told yet the non tax paying us and german corporations have been sticking their prices up by upto 25% this year.

One day we will be free from the money grabbing corrupt Europeans ..

STFU

Remoaner Fridays.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions