Groups

EVERYONE should watch 'The Room'.....

One of the best worst movies ever.

I will post a link to a scene in first post.

11 Comments

SkinnyPanda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S9Ew3TIeVQ

Never even heard of The Room.. Assuming its genuine!? That clip sounds like someone made a voice over on it!?
    Edited by: "Nikki999" 10th Feb 2011

Banned

It's the best worst film ever made. It's hilariously bad, don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a movie.

Banned

Nikki999

Never even heard of The Room.. Assuming its genuine!? That clip sounds … Never even heard of The Room.. Assuming its genuine!? That clip sounds like someone made a voice over on it!?

Not sure what the clip shows but he redubbed himself in it.

Original Poster

master_chief

[Not sure what the clip shows but he redubbed himself in it.

The part where he goes into the florists.

Banned

SkinnyPanda

The part where he goes into the florists.

The bit where I laughed the most. "Oh hai doggy" "you're my favourite customer". It's a lesson in how not to pace a scene.

Serious cult classic. I need to see it at the cinema, dress up in a tuxedo and play some short range american football passing while throwing plastic spoons at the screen!

3.2 out of 10 according to IMDb oO

Someone reviewed it and wrote:
    To fuel the fire there are four extremely unsettling and extended sex scenes prominently featuring Wiseau’s roughly chiseled ass pumping away, a metric sh*t-ton of rose petals and the cheesiest R&B slow jams I’ve ever heard.

..Might be worth a watch then

Banned

Nikki999

3.2 out of 10 according to IMDb oOSomeone reviewed it and wrote:To fuel … 3.2 out of 10 according to IMDb oOSomeone reviewed it and wrote:To fuel the fire there are four extremely unsettling and extended sex scenes prominently featuring Wiseau’s roughly chiseled ass pumping away, a metric sh*t-ton of rose petals and the cheesiest R&B slow jams I’ve ever heard...Might be worth a watch then

Yes there are two sex scenes that are near identical to each other, I could have sworn they just played the same scene twice.

I implore everyone to see it, have a few beers/glasses of wine, watch with friends and you'll have one of the best times in front of the TV ever - I guarantee!

Banned

Also one of the character just mysteriously disappears and is replaced by another half way through!

The real genius scenes are the rooftop ones, especially the "I did naaat hit her, I did naaaaaaat!"

Original Poster

master_chief

Also one of the character just mysteriously disappears and is replaced by … Also one of the character just mysteriously disappears and is replaced by another half way through!The real genius scenes are the rooftop ones, especially the "I did naaat hit her, I did naaaaaaat!"

Yeh, The whole film is hilarious in a strange way..

Banned

SkinnyPanda

Yeh, The whole film is hilarious in a strange way..

Why you trying to deprive readers of this masterpiece of bad cinema, change the OP to say everyone should watch this!!
    Edited by: "master_chief" 10th Feb 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4141839
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846341
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764645
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work44

See more discussions