Groups

Everything 95p at 95pence.com ! Loads of Bargains !

95 Pence is your one-stop bargain shop, the only place you need to go for cut-price tools, cosmetics, stationery, party gear and much, much more. At 95 Pence every single product costs just 95p and not a penny more! Weve got a massive range of goods to suit everyone. Our catalogue includes over 1000 products! Shipping is cheap and easy too. For all orders of 15 items or less youll pay just £1.95, but for orders with 16 items or more delivery is completely FREE, no matter how much you buy!

Household
    Food & Drink
    Health & Beauty
    Entertainment
    Clothing & Accessories
    DIY & Tools
    Pet Care
    Stationery
    First Aid
    Party
    Children & Baby
    Outdoor
    Travel
    Car Care

11 Comments

not really a deal is it? - more of an advert for the site.

is this ministry of deals under a different name

jamespir;6690272

is this ministry of deals under a different name

Yes it is

Was 95p now 95p!

I don't think deals get any lamer than this one.

And postage only free if you order 16 or more products.
    And the range is very poor compared to 99p stores or poundland, so cold for me.

Banned

Spammed why do people feel the need to post loads of bargain websites here. Everyone knows how to use google.

Original Poster

lumoruk;6690473

Spammed why do people feel the need to post loads of bargain websites … Spammed why do people feel the need to post loads of bargain websites here. Everyone knows how to use google.

Just thought some people may think this was a good site. For disabled people who cant visit the pound shops they could get these things delivered to their door - :thumbsup:

Smaybelline;6690489

Just thought some people may think this was a good site. For disabled … Just thought some people may think this was a good site. For disabled people who cant visit the pound shops they could get these things delivered to their door - :thumbsup:

That's fair enough, thanks for the thought. No need to spam, it's posted in Misc after all :thumbsup:

Banned

Smaybelline;6690489

Just thought some people may think this was a good site. For disabled … Just thought some people may think this was a good site. For disabled people who cant visit the pound shops they could get these things delivered to their door - :thumbsup:

well i dont see why not post this it seems an alright cheap site and if you really look there is some good cheap items, since moving i dont have any poundland or 99p shop for miles and miles so this is great so certain things i used to by:thumbsup:

Banned

SunTzu;6690569

That's fair enough, thanks for the thought. No need to spam, it's posted … That's fair enough, thanks for the thought. No need to spam, it's posted in Misc after all :thumbsup:

My apologies, forgot to mark up that this was moved from Deals to misc.

Original Poster

SunTzu;6690569

That's fair enough, thanks for the thought. No need to spam, it's posted … That's fair enough, thanks for the thought. No need to spam, it's posted in Misc after all :thumbsup:

daz1981;6690965

well i dont see why not post this it seems an alright cheap site and if … well i dont see why not post this it seems an alright cheap site and if you really look there is some good cheap items, since moving i dont have any poundland or 99p shop for miles and miles so this is great so certain things i used to by:thumbsup:

aScottishBloke;6690982

My apologies, forgot to mark up that this was moved from Deals to misc.

Thanks everyone, thought some people might find it useful :thumbsup::-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…77
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism69
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764316
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31157

See more discussions