Groups

EveryTrail.com

Banned
    Anyone else use this?
    Great for cyclsists, walkers, boaters..... and loads of other trek lovers! (Not Star Trek).

Free to sign up and free iPhone app that uses GPS to detail your trek with speed, elevation and loads of other stats.

You can take photos as you go that automatically pinpoint on the map.

Get home and upload - simples.

16 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Did a short, but beautiful, cycle this morning HERE

Cheers for this, will check out the app

Original Poster Banned

Honestly not bumping here but tomorrow is set to be a good day - be good to see fellow HUKD download this app before they set off.

I'm doing a 40 miler tomorrow.

JonnyTwoToes

Honestly not bumping here

http://i54.tinypic.com/rw88bn.gif

cw9652

I love you Quizzy!

Is there a link for an OS map, OP?

uses Endomondo for my running/cycling

chesso

I love you Quizzy!

Don't know if I can love helpers. It's kinda like loving your teacher.... I did get touched by them, but they never said they loved me..

Banned

Yeah used it for a while. There's a couple of similar sites but i like everytrail

vibeone

Yeah used it for a while. There's a couple of similar sites but i like … Yeah used it for a while. There's a couple of similar sites but i like everytrail

For cyclists?

mapmyride is another one for cyclists

Banned

SportsTracker for Nokia phones is best

Banned

I like this comment on your page "jonnytwodroopy***s is a massive johnny bag who still sucks his daddies cockaleekie every night " lol on his profile page

"I enjoy reading the tripe from big fat boy jonny tiny **** who has no neck "

Edited by: "lumoruk" 1st May 2011

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk

I like this comment on your page "jonnytwodroopy***s is a massive johnny … I like this comment on your page "jonnytwodroopy***s is a massive johnny bag who still sucks his daddies cockaleekie every night " lol on his profile page "I enjoy reading the tripe from big fat boy jonny tiny **** who has no neck "

Children.

Banned

lumoruk

SportsTracker for Nokia phones is best

Thats an oxymoron.

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

Children.

I reckon it was the one above this post

Original Poster Banned

Well, was dying for some exercise today (must be the melon I had at lunch) so I got home and did a 12 miler in 41 minutes. Forgot to Trail it though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions