Eve/simba/etc Mattress

Posted 31st Dec 2019
Does anyone here have one of these eve or simba or whatever else they are called mattresses. What's your experiences? Are they worth it? My husband wants one but I'm not sure
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
I have an Eve, had it for 2 years from an Amazon deal about £400 for the King; it’s the best mattress I’ve had, super comfy and no motion transfer is just the best thing ever! Worth every penny.
They used to do a 60 day trial so give it a go, I also remember seeing them on eBay refurbished so maybe able to save some money on it.
Simba eBay store might be worth a look
I have otty via their ebay store - my only issue is that it is too firm but it does keep you as cool as the marketing suggests unlike many other memory / hybrid mattresses

so if you can deal with firm beds id have a look
They are kinda best of both worlds. Re spring and coil.
Have a look at OTTY
We have a Tempur cloud mattress and an Eve. We bought the Eve for the spare room and actually ended up swapping it with the Tempur. Superb mattress. Seen a couple of Amazing deals on here for the ex demo ones. Would buy one again in a heartbeat.
jase.231/12/2019 17:35

I have otty via their ebay store - my only issue is that it is too firm …I have otty via their ebay store - my only issue is that it is too firm but it does keep you as cool as the marketing suggests unlike many other memory / hybrid mattresses so if you can deal with firm beds id have a look

Likewise we have an Otty and it's great. We tried Simba but found it too squishy. The Otty is firmer but not rock hard. Mattresses are like shoes and need a bit of time to :break in' (now now, stop sniggering at the back). That's why a lot of these mattress companies give you a 100 night trial etc.
indywooda31/12/2019 17:28

I have an Eve, had it for 2 years from an Amazon deal about £400 for the …I have an Eve, had it for 2 years from an Amazon deal about £400 for the King; it’s the best mattress I’ve had, super comfy and no motion transfer is just the best thing ever! Worth every penny. They used to do a 60 day trial so give it a go, I also remember seeing them on eBay refurbished so maybe able to save some money on it.

Thank you. The hubby has seen it for roughly £380 somewhere. Im just not convinced after seeing the adverts
ncd31/12/2019 19:03

Likewise we have an Otty and it's great. We tried Simba but found it too …Likewise we have an Otty and it's great. We tried Simba but found it too squishy. The Otty is firmer but not rock hard. Mattresses are like shoes and need a bit of time to :break in' (now now, stop sniggering at the back). That's why a lot of these mattress companies give you a 100 night trial etc.

Thank you. The otty sounds very good. I was fearing they're all swishy and make you sink into them after a while and I want something firmer
nadhaw31/12/2019 19:10

Thank you. The otty sounds very good. I was fearing they're all swishy and …Thank you. The otty sounds very good. I was fearing they're all swishy and make you sink into them after a while and I want something firmer

No worries, obviously everything is personal, but the Simba neither me or the wife liked that much, but the Otty we both liked. We got one because of my wife was waking up with back ache quite often with our old mattress. She hasn't moaned about her back hurting as much since getting the Otty. She's just found other things to moan about
nadhaw31/12/2019 19:08

Thank you. The hubby has seen it for roughly £380 somewhere. Im just not …Thank you. The hubby has seen it for roughly £380 somewhere. Im just not convinced after seeing the adverts

That’s great value I wouldn’t hesitate. The trial might be a good idea for you to try, and I think I saw them in Debenhams or JL once if you want to just try the bounce, I found the Eve is supportive not engulfing. The only slight downside with the memory foam is they can be a little warm but you can just moderate that with a lower tog duvet etc...
When I sleep in normal spring mattresses now it reminds me why I won’t go back.
We have a simba and it’s great. Also got the pillows and they are the best pillows we’ve ever had. Mattress is quite firm but neither of us has had any back problems since getting it and it’s not at all sweaty which I feared it might be.
I've had the Emma mattress for the past 3 weeks.
Obviously each to there own preference, but I find it too firm and solid and I really don't like it. There's no "give" in it. Feels like I'm sleeping on a solid sofa.
Going back to a pocket sprung medium-firm mattress from Dreams, IKEA or Argos in the sales.
Edited by: "greycounciller" 1st Jan
Don't rely on opinions on here, almost all do a 100 day trial, full money back if you don't like it. We went through several before arriving at the one we wanted
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions