Groups

ewww these are rank!

came across these on youtube,id never heard of tonsil stones,they seem to be common,didnt even know the tonsils had pockets

grossfest
    - Charlie Scene

10 Comments

Are you looking for ailments to have? lol

I get them all the time, I hook them out quick with my tongue and gob them out.

pinkleponkle

I get them all the time, I hook them out quick with my tongue and gob … I get them all the time, I hook them out quick with my tongue and gob them out.

You sounds sexy!!!

pinkleponkle

I get them all the time, I hook them out quick with my tongue and gob … I get them all the time, I hook them out quick with my tongue and gob them out.

do u accept paypal?

You certainly shouldnt be storing them up like the girl in the video. Can't stop them, but clean them out as soon as you feel one. If you still have your tonsils you will have them, cant be helped.
    Edited by: "pinkleponkle" 12th Oct 2010

Banned

I get these, but spit them out, i can always tell when my breath smells,

Banned

that is chuffin minging

Original Poster

pinkleponkle

You certainly shouldnt be storing them up like the girl in the video. … You certainly shouldnt be storing them up like the girl in the video. Can't stop them, but clean them out as soon as you feel one. If you still have your tonsils you will have them, cant be helped.

how do u clean them out?
    going to check later see if i have any

jellybaby22

yuk.... glad I had my tonsils out

+1

That vid made me feel quite sick.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764395
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1830
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO712
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1011

See more discussions