ewwwww new ebay view

ok, so now sometimes i get the new version of ebay but most of the time the old version but now for the last two weeks i have only had the new version!!! is there anyway to go back to the orginal version??? (non-flash animated etc version (basic) PLEASE HELP ME!!! i hate this new version!

11 Comments

Best thing to do.....Don't go to ebay, saves you the hassle completely

Mike..

Original Poster

lol but i use it to get my cheapo ram for the pc's i build (2GB DDR2 for £10 del aint bad)

No it isnt

MikeBeaver;2373990

Best thing to do.....Don't go to ebay, saves you the hassle completely … Best thing to do.....Don't go to ebay, saves you the hassle completely :pMike..

Agreed:thumbsup:

But anyway, go to the bottom of any search page and there is a link that says OPT OUT. In a few weeks time though it'll be permanent. RIP ebay.

Original Poster

ahhh thanks found it!!!! yay i got the normal view again...... if it does change permi i will be leaving ebay cant get on with the new version.... there should be a classic and a new version

mine seems to do it randomly, its gone back to classic view at the moment - I also love the new sort by cheapest price & P+P!

We've created a new search experience.

What the hell does that actually mean. Maybe you have to 'think outside the box' to understand the results. Damn how I hate all thes 'spin words'. Having 6 inch nails hammered through your nads is also an 'experience', i'd rather forego that as well :lol:

I hate the new one - I've been randomly getting it for a while. I hate Ebay too, but sadly it's a bit of a necessity to sell some of the designer tat I've got.

Anyone worked out a quick way to search completed listings in the new version? It's a real hassle to do it as an 'advanced search' compared to the simple tick box on the old page.

panddda;2374140

Anyone worked out a quick way to search completed listings in the new … Anyone worked out a quick way to search completed listings in the new version? It's a real hassle to do it as an 'advanced search' compared to the simple tick box on the old page.

Yeah, click the link on the left hand side that says 'see completed listings' :lol:

forums.ebay.co.uk/thr…580

^^ go complain ;-)

http://www.shengis.net/eby1/ebays1.jpg

http://www.shengis.net/eby1/ebays2.jpg

My main issue is the limited number of items per page and the way all the info is squashed to the left hand side. the old style was much more usable/readable. Oh well, that's 'progress'.

is it me or is there no clicky to just see BIN items. thanks shengis for the info on the opt out..much better now

Banned

Go to [url]shop.ebay.com[/url] and click opt out.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good77
    2. Your dream gaming set up?2760
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562135
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764691

See more discussions