Groups

Exactly what a sunday is for

Fall asleep infront of the tv, wife caught us being lazy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

See below

15 Comments

Original Poster

http://i32.tinypic.com/jioyh3.jpg

awww, he is your double!! Gorgeous pic... making me broody!!

Sorry to spoil the party but it is well know that is dangerous to fall alseep with a baby, there have been some deaths from accidents like this ....... just be careful fella!

mosskeeto;5728694

Sorry to spoil the party but it is well know that is dangerous to fall … Sorry to spoil the party but it is well know that is dangerous to fall alseep with a baby, there have been some deaths from accidents like this ....... just be careful fella!

+1

Very nice pic though, you hsould get it blown up and have it round the house :thumbsup:

Original Poster

mosskeeto;5728694

Sorry to spoil the party but it is well know that is dangerous to fall … Sorry to spoil the party but it is well know that is dangerous to fall alseep with a baby, there have been some deaths from accidents like this ....... just be careful fella!

Wife was in the room at the time...... Hense the picture....

why are you wearing a bib?:w00t:

which one are you?

Cute pics.

Yeh that is now they say don't go sleeping with the baby in bed with you etc,almost 10yrs ago I was told it was fine to bring the baby into bed with you etc aslong as you not been drinking,taking drugs,on other medication etc.I'll stick to what I started doing with the 3rd as I did the other 2.

how old is baby

I always worry about the baby falling off the bed or sofa or being rolled on to my baby cousin died from being smothered . It is a lovely pic and your baba is lovely my son is 3 months and a right massive canon ball lol

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;5728816

I always worry about the baby falling off the bed or sofa or being rolled … I always worry about the baby falling off the bed or sofa or being rolled on to my baby cousin died from being smothered . It is a lovely pic and your baba is lovely my son is 3 months and a right massive canon ball lol

Think it's a case of common sense most of the time.

We never let him sleep in the bed with us, i fell asleep as wife was in the lounge while we were watching the movie.. So pretty safe. Plus if you sleep on the sofa with ya kid, i personally don't fall completely asleep. Slightly awake to the fact he's there.

He's 6 weeks old.

Aww he is lovely, i just know my mw drummed it in to me not to do it but i know alot of people that do esp if breast feeding.

So be honest was you really awake and just posed to be asleep for the picture lol

so cute - then they grow up, wish mine were youg again

ahhh 6 weeks hes tiny my daughter is 3 weeks today and she looks his size she never stops eating mind lol

i think its nice to cuddle them and agree with u ur never totally asleep when they on u

good luck with him hes beautifull

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;5728846

Aww he is lovely, i just know my mw drummed it in to me not to do it but … Aww he is lovely, i just know my mw drummed it in to me not to do it but i know alot of people that do esp if breast feeding.So be honest was you really awake and just posed to be asleep for the picture lol

Hehe. Asleep, was shattered and whacked on a star wars movie. Went off half way through.

SABJ;5728857

ahhh 6 weeks hes tiny my daughter is 3 weeks today and she looks his size … ahhh 6 weeks hes tiny my daughter is 3 weeks today and she looks his size she never stops eating mind lol i think its nice to cuddle them and agree with u ur never totally asleep when they on u :)good luck with him hes beautifull

He was born 6'6lb - he's about 10-11lb now. Keep telling the wife, can't wait until he's old enough to understand when he's being told to shut up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2698
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1929
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?11
      4. word association Game74044547

See more discussions