Groups

Exam.....

Got a french speaking exam

I hate french, my teacher has been ill for around 6 months and we have had cover.

Dont Know Nothing

Failure here i come.

And at 8.40 in the morning

29 Comments

Banned

gcse?

Original Poster

Yeah, Gcse

Banned

doddle.

Banned

I'd be on youtube, bbc bitesize or whatevers available out there and I'd be trying to learn it. it wont help the fact yours teachers a pain in the backside and cover sucks, but it might help you more than being on here which is addictive!

Failure here i come.

You're already there.

Best time of the day for an exam though

No need to speak French, they all speak English.

Original Poster

LOL, i do actually know stuff, but wont get that "A"

Le weekend procahine, mes copains et moi irons au cinema pour regarder un fild d'horreur......

Original Poster

thesaint;5181672

You're already there.

Well i thought failure was when you try your utmost hardest to become a mod and still dont become one, even though thats your sole ambition

Banned

strike;5181691

Well i thought failure was when you try your utmost hardest to become a … Well i thought failure was when you try your utmost hardest to become a mod and still dont become one, even though thats your sole ambition

pwned!

Banned

You'll be fine, everyone panics at GCSE but theyre dead simple when you look back. the pass mark gets lower every year too. Revise now as much as you can, practise with a mate also taking the exam and get an early night.

good luck!

strike;5181691

Well i thought failure was when you try your utmost hardest to become a … Well i thought failure was when you try your utmost hardest to become a mod and still dont become one, even though thats your sole ambition

Nice comeback :-D

Original Poster

H_K;5181719

You'll be fine, everyone panics at GCSE but theyre dead simple when you … You'll be fine, everyone panics at GCSE but theyre dead simple when you look back. the pass mark gets lower every year too. Revise now as much as you can, practise with a mate also taking the exam and get an early night.good luck!

Thanks mate, been revising this lunch.

All i have to hope is, mind dont go blank, go slow and good pronouncination.

Got RE exam at 2, so need to do a balance

>Dont Know Nothing

Well that means you know everything.

Firstly stop thinking failure.

and

Secondly revise like a SOB.

log out of here, don't come back till after the exam, go out for an hour or so this evening, pretend your'e French, everywhere you go speak French. lol

Good luck xx

Banned

ChipSticks;5181769

Firstly stop thinking failure.andSecondly revise like a SOB.log out of … Firstly stop thinking failure.andSecondly revise like a SOB.log out of here, don't come back till after the exam, go out for an hour or so this evening, pretend your'e French, everywhere you go speak French. lolGood luck xx

and a christian/ buddhist/ sikh etc, must have an even balance of french and RE revision!

strike;5181691

Why do you want to be a mod?

H_K;5181711

pwned!

Are you 14?

write out your presentation line at a time. easiest way to learn it. or make 2 cue cards, one that has 20 words on and a few pictures like your supposed to and the other have more than you should have. put one in front of each other, then hand the proper one in if they ask for it at the end.

Banned

thesaint;5181802

Why do you want to be a mod?Are you 14?

why is that your preferred age of woman? No, I'm 22 you pervert.

H_K;5181931

why is that your preferred age of woman? No, I'm 22 you pervert.

Terrible thing to say to try and insult someone.

Banned

thesaint;5181969

what do you expect women to say when approached by a leech and asked if they're 14? if thats your choice, thats your choice, but don't bring it here.

Banned

deadduck_145;5181918

write out your presentation line at a time. easiest way to learn it. or … write out your presentation line at a time. easiest way to learn it. or make 2 cue cards, one that has 20 words on and a few pictures like your supposed to and the other have more than you should have. put one in front of each other, then hand the proper one in if they ask for it at the end.

Ooh I like it!

In high school some of the girls used to write revision notes on their legs and hitch their skirt up in exams-was win win, put the boys off so the girls did better and no male teacher is ever going to ask a young girl to lift her skirt.

Not that that really helps you...sorry...lol

H_K;5182033

Ooh I like it!In high school some of the girls used to write revision … Ooh I like it!In high school some of the girls used to write revision notes on their legs and hitch their skirt up in exams-was win win, put the boys off so the girls did better and no male teacher is ever going to ask a young girl to lift her skirt.Not that that really helps you...sorry...lol

lol nothings changed, they still do it.
    i had my spanish speaking last friday, got up at 6 and used about 15 pages to learn it. the sad thing was after all that work it was over in less than 2 minutes. soul destroying...

H_K;5181986

what do you expect women to say when approached by a leech and asked if … what do you expect women to say when approached by a leech and asked if they're 14? if thats your choice, thats your choice, but don't bring it here.

Its usually best not to directly respond to Stain

He is so much more articulate and intelligent than everyone else on here (and possibly on Earth) that you always come off worse

And if he does ever get something wrong (which is rare) theres always a good reason for it

Basically he is the best person on HUKD

thesaint;5181969

Dude you need to not rise to it or everyone will think your JFK's dad!!!

Original Poster

thanks all, up early and doing some revision

Gaijin

grève de bonne chance

Original Poster

Just done it, and guess who examined me, the teacher who went wonders.

Exam went ****

I felt like punching the crap out of my teacher

She ****ing hates me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767275
      2. What would be HELL to you?55
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117

See more discussions