Exams are finished!!!!!!!!!!

:-D brong on the summer and more importantly tonight haha, drinking starts at 3 on the dot lol

27 Comments

You lucky ********...I still got just over another week!
Try not to catch too much VD whilst celebrating!:p

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;8634302

You lucky ********...I still got just over another week!Try not to catch … You lucky ********...I still got just over another week!Try not to catch too much VD whilst celebrating!:p

:-D i will try, but i cant promise anything, was sooo lucky in todays exam, the question that was worth 1/3 of the paper was exactly the same as an essay i did earlier this year :lol:

going out celebrating anywhere good or are you staying in dundee?:whistling:

micoo;8634322

:-D i will try, but i cant promise anything, was sooo lucky in todays … :-D i will try, but i cant promise anything, was sooo lucky in todays exam, the question that was worth 1/3 of the paper was exactly the same as an essay i did earlier this year :lol:

Alright for some! Our essays are like mini dissertations! Thus never the same subjects in our exams! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

barky;8634341

going out celebrating anywhere good or are you staying in … going out celebrating anywhere good or are you staying in dundee?:whistling:

stayin in dundee tonight, will be down to the mearns sometime over the next few weeks though :lol: asda should make some nice profits on booze while im there haha

micoo;8634386

stayin in dundee tonight, will be down to the mearns sometime over the … stayin in dundee tonight, will be down to the mearns sometime over the next few weeks though :lol: asda should make some nice profits on booze while im there haha

let me know when you are coming so I can keep all my female relatives indoors that weekend:whistling:

Original Poster

barky;8634425

let me know when you are coming so I can keep all my female relatives … let me know when you are coming so I can keep all my female relatives indoors that weekend:whistling:

:lol: got to ruin all my fun dont you

when do you get your results??

My first exam is next Tues and final exam the following Wednesday.

Need that time to revise ugh.

Banned

hope you get the results you wanted, till then go enjoy yourself i am sure its well earned, oh and whats with the avvy i am sure i have seen others with this

Original Poster

ilovepink;8634591

when do you get your results??

9th of june i think

sassie;8634636

hope you get the results you wanted, till then go enjoy yourself i am … hope you get the results you wanted, till then go enjoy yourself i am sure its well earned, oh and whats with the avvy i am sure i have seen others with this

i made a ridiculous avatar request ina thread and some guy actually made it, dont know why someone else is using it since it was made for me lol

Banned

micoo;8634745

9th of june i thinki made a ridiculous avatar request ina thread and … 9th of june i thinki made a ridiculous avatar request ina thread and some guy actually made it, dont know why someone else is using it since it was made for me lol

oh, i am sure i saw someone else with it :w00t:

wow you get your results quick, dreading my daughter doing A levels, she's moody enough with doing her gcse exams:oops:

I only get 2 cse's :oops: Glad you are doing better than me:thumbsup:

WOOO last exams for me too! finished at 12:30! my degree is now out of my hands

Ive got exams this week!

its only a driving theory test though woop

hmm, just spare a thought for those of us that now have to mark all those exams. I've got 140 2nd year and final year scripts to pick up tomorrow. That's about 280,000 hand-written words, or the equivalent of about three novels to read. It will take me 70 hours to get through over the next 2 weeks.

Paidia;8634941

hmm, just spare a thought for those of us that now have to mark all those … hmm, just spare a thought for those of us that now have to mark all those exams. I've got 140 2nd year and final year scripts to pick up tomorrow. That's about 280,000 hand-written words, or the equivalent of about three novels to read. It will take me 70 hours to get through over the next 2 weeks.

Spare a thought for the person who is doing a 35 hour week...erm welcome to life? lol

Ha, if only! That marking is on top of a whole load of other responsibilities. Most of it will be done in the evenings and at the weekend. Teaching and assessment make up about a third of my work. It's surprising how many students assume that teaching is all university tutors do.

Banned

Paidia;8635144

Ha, if only! That marking is on top of a whole load of other … Ha, if only! That marking is on top of a whole load of other responsibilities. Most of it will be done in the evenings and at the weekend. Teaching and assessment make up about a third of my work. It's surprising how many students assume that teaching is all university tutors do.

They teach?

Drinking at 3? Pfft, I'm drinking already and I'm at work! Amateur! :P

Original Poster

imafish2002;8635187

Drinking at 3? Pfft, I'm drinking already and I'm at work! Amateur! :P

:lol: i would have started at 11:30 but theres a plasterer at me hoose and i though it would be innapropriate to get smashed while hes there

micoo;8635224

:lol: i would have started at 11:30 but theres a plasterer at me hoose … :lol: i would have started at 11:30 but theres a plasterer at me hoose and i though it would be innapropriate to get smashed while hes there

Heck no. Think of the plastered gags you could have been making all this time!

Original Poster

imafish2002;8635262

Heck no. Think of the plastered gags you could have been making all this … Heck no. Think of the plastered gags you could have been making all this time!

hes gone now so i can start drinking :lol:

Start pouring.

master_chief;8635166

They teach?

barely it seems,
i imagined they all did marking and research more than teach,
there's some lecturers in the law department which i've never even heard of/met (actually like over half of them)

I finished mine but havent been drinking in 4 months as havent been bothered as get bored seeing all the 18 or 19 year olds and some 20-22 year olds thinking they are different by conforming to whatever they think is non conforming i.e people who say they are punk/goth as they listen to heavy metal and have piercings and wear trenchcoats, or girls with fake tan thinking they are like models.

I still like drinking just not the people who go outs attitude lol.

Meant to be going to a club opening tommorow but with my housemate who is moving Friday so I know he likes to be loud and leave the house a tip and this stunning flirty girls 20th next Friday.

awoodhall2003;8634302

You lucky ********...I still got just over another week!Try not to catch … You lucky ********...I still got just over another week!Try not to catch too much VD whilst celebrating!:p

I got a month left :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133

See more discussions