Excel help required

Found 15th Jul
Hi,

I've created a spreadsheet and would like it to jump to the relevant week when the spreadsheet is opened. I understand that this is possible but from the instructions I've seen online, this usually depends on each week being on the row or column after the last. For example, A1 = week 1, A2 = week 2, A3 = week 3...

Mine is different in that the week numbers correspond to every other row. For example:
A1 = week 1, A3 = week 2, A5 = week 3...

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Mark
Community Updates
AskSoftware
2 Comments
Could you use the Edit, Find option on Excel? And then enter the week number your looking for?
pricesavvy4 m ago

Could you use the Edit, Find option on Excel? And then enter the week …Could you use the Edit, Find option on Excel? And then enter the week number your looking for?

I could but I want to make it as simple as possible for the user to avoid any entries being added to the wrong week. I've worked out how to highlight the relevant week but I'm now stuck with an issue where I can't get Excel to recognise that the week starts on Monday rather than Sunday. I know how to get around this issue when simply displaying the current week number in a cell but the same work around doesn't appear to work for the highligting side of things.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants