Groups

Exchange out warranty ps3

Planning to exchange an out of warranty 40gb phat ps3 with sony for a working one at end of month, my question is, do i only get a 40gb back or can i choose a diff model?

4 Comments

Its always been like for like from what I know, even in the older console days, only difference would be sa they couldnt fix yours and couldnt get a like for like replacement they replaced with a different model and gave you the difference.

keep a eye on ebay i swapped a faulty ps3 40gb for a new 250gb slim for £100. which was cheaper than sonys price

Original Poster

mike1212

keep a eye on ebay i swapped a faulty ps3 40gb for a new 250gb slim for … keep a eye on ebay i swapped a faulty ps3 40gb for a new 250gb slim for £100. which was cheaper than sonys price

how on earth does that work?

its a scam on ebay just some normal dude will ring up sony for you and get it replaced for free but charges you 70 pound or whatever it is ... i did it last year for70 quid
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4882394
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764704
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!66
      4. GCSE Results day66

See more discussions