Excitable Edgar Plush Soft Toy (Xmas Ad) £15 or £18.50 del £15 John Lewis & Partners

Posted 14th Nov
Stuffed toy from latest Xmas ad. johnlewis.com/con…ert

H16 x W20 x D36cm

No doubt will sell out.

Also add £2 for click and collect.

3330957.jpg
3330957.jpg
Community Updates
Give Edgar and his little dragon wings a hug and nuzzle into his softly textured tummy. Just like Excitable Edgar in our Christmas advert, this cuddly plush toy has a dragon's spine, paws, a long tail and a wonky horn.

Excitable Edgar's story
Edgar, an adorable young dragon, is so excited about Christmas that he cannot control the flames from his mouth. His best friend Ava shows how much she cares for him with a thoughtful gift that's just right for an excitable dragon.

Good to know: We want to make sure that everybody can enjoy Excitable Edgar, so you may buy up to 5 of this item.

Groups

Top comments
People wouldn't know he was available to buy so by posting still helping people my son just said he wants him. Deals dont have to be something reduced
Bigdiv14/11/2019 13:05

Comment deleted

Thats suprising, unless you created 20 different accounts, as they limit you to 5 per customer
Wheres the deal?
30 Comments
Wheres the deal?
MrPfister14/11/2019 08:14

Wheres the deal?

Probably in a week when you sell it on eBay for £50
I have just watched the advent 2 mins ago so cute
People wouldn't know he was available to buy so by posting still helping people my son just said he wants him. Deals dont have to be something reduced
Only just seen the advert for the 1st time today.. Didn't take long for John Lewis to 'fire' these out!
I'll wait for the carrot.......
This will certainly sell out. Love the advert. Thanks
Edited by: "Dean_Lancaster" 14th Nov
That doesn't look anything the advert
Didn't feel the advert again this year tbh. Better than the Elton John ad though.
zeekillah14/11/2019 08:33

That doesn't look anything the advert

Yep , not very cute at all
That's an ugly thing. I haven't seen the advert.
Just posted about it in misc as didn’t realise it was already in the deals section. It’s definitely not as cute as in the advert but I’m sure a lot of kids would still like it.
Tat
this looks good - but Monty was my favourite.
Very cute.. not seen the ad yet but I'm waiting for Kevin and Katie
That's one ugly soft toy , Sure it will prove poplar on the back of the Advert thou
Thanks OP - heading to JL shortly!
I got buster the dog reduced in our Waitrose the week before Christmas. After Christmas they were half price and there were tonnes in John Lewis. I suppose it depends on how desperate you are for one.
Does it come with the Thunberg girl figure too?
Bigdiv14/11/2019 13:05

Comment deleted

Thats suprising, unless you created 20 different accounts, as they limit you to 5 per customer
will be filling charity shops and car boots by next summer.
A must have just because it's in an advert. What is wrong with you people! Lol
And I wonder what crap Aldi will try and flog on the back of a rubbish advert designed solely to sell said crap.
fireman114/11/2019 15:19

And I wonder what crap Aldi will try and flog on the back of a rubbish …And I wonder what crap Aldi will try and flog on the back of a rubbish advert designed solely to sell said crap.

Well, that is the sole purpose of an advert.
Just saw the ad, it's all over the internet. To be honest, I expected something more from it.
Bigdiv14/11/2019 15:37

Well, that is the sole purpose of an advert.

The sole purpose of an advert is indeed to advertise the products you are selling.
This on the other hand is creating a product from the advert. Or as things have now got, purposely putting in a character you know you can make into a toy.
Walkers don't advertise crisps with the spice girls so they can sell spice girl dolls.
Think this will be the last time I'll be posting a deal on here.

People reporting and moaning to enrich their sad little lives

Used to be a good community site.
Edited by: "powerbrick" 14th Nov
powerbrick14/11/2019 16:55

Think this will be the last time I'll be posting a deal on here. People …Think this will be the last time I'll be posting a deal on here. People reporting and moaning to enrich their sad little lives :(Used to be a good community site.

I like them and have ordered. Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions