Excited about the Olympic Games

Banned
I am really looking forward to the upcoming olympics in Beijing

Is it jsut me or is anyone else???

15 Comments

Hate to be a killjoy but i view the whole thing as the Cheatympics, there's not one honest athelete amongst the lot if you ask me; maybe the person who comes last, but i doubt it.

yeah they should be fun hope england win loads of medals!!!

Original Poster Banned

Meangreenie;2557546

Hate to be a killjoy but i view the whole thing as the Cheatympics, … Hate to be a killjoy but i view the whole thing as the Cheatympics, there's not one honest athelete amongst the lot if you ask me; maybe the person who comes last, but i doubt it.

Totally agree...drug cheats are ruining the whole sport

but it fasionable to take drugs so let em all in hey half the acting world are addicts!!!!

nothing wrong with taking drugs IMO, its only a problem if you get caught.

pitsapatsa;2557548

yeah they should be fun hope england win loads of medals!!!

I think you'll find it's Great Britain ! :roll:

You can see a breakdown of all the area's the athlete's are from here :

olympics.org.uk/bei…spx

Well I'm not very sporty at all... I'm the kind of person who gets out of breath playing chess.

So, it's not really my thing I'm afraid. I like big crowds of people gathering for a common purpose and flashy events though, so will probably be watching the opening and closing ceremonies. :giggle:

duckmagicuk2;2557753

Well I'm not very sporty at all... I'm the kind of person who gets out of … Well I'm not very sporty at all... I'm the kind of person who gets out of breath playing chess.So, it's not really my thing I'm afraid. I like big crowds of people gathering for a common purpose and flashy events though, so will probably be watching the opening and closing ceremonies. :giggle:

nancy boy

Karim786;2557761

nancy boy

you trolling? or you being jesty?

Meangreenie;2557546

Hate to be a killjoy but i view the whole thing as the Cheatympics, … Hate to be a killjoy but i view the whole thing as the Cheatympics, there's not one honest athelete amongst the lot if you ask me; maybe the person who comes last, but i doubt it.

Excuse me but my brother was in the Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004 olympics and he is drug free!

dmissy13;2557839

Excuse me but my brother was in the Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004 olympics … Excuse me but my brother was in the Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004 olympics and he is drug free!

He's not going to advertise the fact

dmissy13;2557839

Excuse me but my brother was in the Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004 olympics … Excuse me but my brother was in the Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004 olympics and he is drug free!

Did he win anything? :w00t:

Got into the final each time but didn't finish in the top 3

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;2557766

you trolling? or you being jesty?

I think he is trolling

dmissy13;2557839

Really :shock: wots his name??

Like i'm going to announce my real name here!:roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73944529
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424414492
    3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller11
    4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2836

See more discussions