Groups

Excited for tonight!!!

We are going ice skating tonight at Canaryt Wharf, can't wait, maybe it will make me feel more Christmassy!!

28 Comments

Why don't you feel Christmassy?

Is your first name Ebenezer?

Original Poster

Just that parents are going to Thailand ( lucky people ) this year for christmas and new years! lol

Lucky you..I'm going to a Parish Council meeting tonight!

I don't like that - everyone is supposed to be together at home at Christmas, all that going abroad stuff gets on my nerves.

scabbers;3796749

Lucky you..I'm going to a Parish Council meeting tonight!

I LOVE CHURCHES

robtallica;3796759

I don't like that - everyone is supposed to be together at home at … I don't like that - everyone is supposed to be together at home at Christmas, all that going abroad stuff gets on my nerves.

YEA

Have a lovely time and break anything !!! :santa:

suze;3796786

LEG? ARM? NECK? LOL:roll:

Original Poster

suze;3796786

Break anything lol, thanks :?

I hope i dont!

raptorcigs;3796771

I LOVE CHURCHES

It won't be in a Church...a boring hall actually :-(

chralph;3796802

Break anything lol, thanks :?I hope i dont!

Oopps missed the don't !!!!

Brb Gotta Go Shoot Up

(insulin) Lol

raptorcigs;3796800

LEG? ARM? NECK? LOL:roll:

:oops: :oops:

chralph;3796802

Break anything lol, thanks :?I hope i dont!

Hope you have a cool time - watch yourself on the ice. If you fall just let yourself and try and break your fall comfortably(if possible).

Nothing worse than falling knee-cap first into thick ice.

robtallica;3796759

I don't like that - everyone is supposed to be together at home at … I don't like that - everyone is supposed to be together at home at Christmas, all that going abroad stuff gets on my nerves.

I'm looking forward to having a house full on Christmas Day, 17 people and rising as my brother has invited a mate who would have been alone.

Luckily I always cook for 30 :w00t:, mums fault as she says we should always cook enough in case a stranger knocks on the door for a meal..........Jamaican old wives tale lol but serves us well :santa:

choc1969;3796850

I'm looking forward to having a house full on Christmas Day, 17 people … I'm looking forward to having a house full on Christmas Day, 17 people and rising as my brother has invited a mate who would have been alone.Luckily I always cook for 30 :w00t:, mums fault as she says we should always cook enough in case a stranger knocks on the door for a meal..........Jamaican old wives tale lol but serves us well :santa:

You need one more place at the table remember? ;-)

choc1969;3796850

I'm looking forward to having a house full on Christmas Day, 17 people … I'm looking forward to having a house full on Christmas Day, 17 people and rising as my brother has invited a mate who would have been alone.Luckily I always cook for 30 :w00t:, mums fault as she says we should always cook enough in case a stranger knocks on the door for a meal..........Jamaican old wives tale lol but serves us well :santa:

TWO QUESTIONS
    1.WHAT YOU COOKING
    2.CAN I COME

robtallica;3796861

You need one more place at the table remember? ;-)

Will be a tight squeeze lol :w00t:

raptorcigs;3796872

TWO QUESTIONS 1.WHAT YOU COOKING2.CAN I COME

Roast turkey
    Roast lamb
    Jamaican chicken, rice & peas lol
    4 thousand Yorkshires if anything like last year, I used a whole bag of flour up and kept some batter back to make choc and banana pancakes for the kids in the evening

You are more than welcome to come :santa:

WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS[SIZE=7]NOM NOM NOM NOM[/SIZE][SIZE=3]PM ME YOUR RECIPIE FOR JAMAICAN CHICKEN PLEASE:thumbsup::):-D:santa::gift:[/SIZE]

have fun!!

choc1969;3796916

Will be a tight squeeze lol :w00t:

You said that last time :oops:

robtallica;3796998

You said that last time :oops:

:giggle: saucepot x

Banned

choc1969;3797005

:giggle: saucepot x

bargin as I am working Christmas late shift and I will be covering Bristol I `ll put an order in for some supper please.. and nice mug of tea.. what time is ok ? :santa:

dog_cop;3797038

bargin as I am working Christmas late shift and I will be covering … bargin as I am working Christmas late shift and I will be covering Bristol I `ll put an order in for some supper please.. and nice mug of tea.. what time is ok ? :santa:

Anytime.......we usually graze until midnight, when my brothers are steaming drunk and arguing playing poker :-D

And i'm feeling sick after eating far to much cheese and too much port lol

nikkib123;3797030

You know what choc I think you are lovely - merry christmas … You know what choc I think you are lovely - merry christmas :santa::gift::stocking:

Awww thanks nikki hun

Merry Christmas to you and all of your loved ones :gift::santa:

Banned

choc1969;3797100

Anytime.......we usually graze until midnight, when my brothers are … Anytime.......we usually graze until midnight, when my brothers are steaming drunk and arguing playing poker :-DAnd i'm feeling sick after eating far to much cheese and too much port lol

oh dear better not pop round when the barny rubble starts.. boxing day in the pokey mon :w00t:

Original Poster

I do find it funny how these threads go off on a tangent! Hope your Christmas Day goes smoothly everyone!

Please do let us know if it's good, been looking at going myself! :thumbsup:

Also been looking at the O2 ski slopes in the O2, anyone been?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      2. Apples new update58
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837

See more discussions