Expired

EXCLUSIVE: This Is The OnePlus 5T With A Tall 6-inch 18:9 Display

3 Comments
Take it you didn't read the comments on the article. No-where else reports it except that one dodgy site that has zero history of "leaks". In fact some other sites also report they will skip a 5T and go straight for a 6 next year.
cecilmcroberts40 m ago

Take it you didn't read the comments on the article. No-where else reports …Take it you didn't read the comments on the article. No-where else reports it except that one dodgy site that has zero history of "leaks". In fact some other sites also report they will skip a 5T and go straight for a 6 next year.

I don't care what they call it. But it will be great if they upgrade to USB 3.1, microsd and better screen. It would a winner with 8gb ram.
sam_of_london14th Oct

I don't care what they call it. But it will be great if they upgrade to …I don't care what they call it. But it will be great if they upgrade to USB 3.1, microsd and better screen. It would a winner with 8gb ram.

I recently learned Oneplus is into building backdoors into their phones for stealing data for the Chinese government. So I don't want to recommend Oneplus to anyone.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions