Exercise

I need it.

32 Comments

playtex

Original Poster

ettam123;6095328

playtex

??? Should I google it??

Oh damn...I just tasted the KFC from a little while ago....if you give out any more info, I may taste yesterdays as well. :oops:

bra or exercise?

Swimming can help to get rid of Moobs!!

Original Poster

I would be very embarrassed if i started wearing a bra..

What sort of exercise??to reduce the old boobies?

Original Poster

Spooki;6095346

Swimming can help to get rid of Moobs!!

I have trouble swimming, I can tread water, but actual swimming can end up a flapping mess.

general cardio work to get your heart rate into the fat burning zone,combined with some upper body resistance work will do the trick,and watch the diet as well it is as if not more important than exercise

bench presses (using varying width grips), press ups...

chest presses???? and that machine that i dont know the name of...where you sit with your arms to the side...and kinda push/pull the 'handles' round in front of your face???? :?

Original Poster

pistol6000;6095395

press ups...

LOL... I try and try to get to double figures.

lil_tiger;6095396

chest presses???? and that machine that i dont know the name of...where … chest presses???? and that machine that i dont know the name of...where you sit with your arms to the side...and kinda push/pull the 'handles' round in front of your face???? :?

that would be a chest press :thumbsup:

Chiptivo;6095401

LOL... I try and try to get to double figures.

lol..yeh me too,but i give up and just keep borrowing the wife's bra's...:whistling:

realfriendlyman;6095342

Oh damn...I just tasted the KFC from a little while ago....if you give … Oh damn...I just tasted the KFC from a little while ago....if you give out any more info, I may taste yesterdays as well. :oops:

that was really bad, even for you!! x

You just have to keep doing loads of exercises and reduce the fat intake...if you need motivation, just remember this phrase "do I really want to be able to say the phrase, I have bigger titties than my girlfriend?" LMAO

ClarityofMind;6095429

that was really bad, even for you!! x

Hey! be nice to me, I had one of the worst evenings of my life....been sleeping most of the day to get over the horror! :w00t:

Do you want me to start making good jokes...cos that could take a while. :giggle:

Oh oh...read my post above (post 17)....that would be a good start...don't even try and pretend that didn't make you chuckle.

micoo;6095409

that would be a chest press :thumbsup:

really??? lol :oops:

I thought chest presses were just the term for using free weights to do it.....didnt know the machine was called that too...although the machines usually do 101 diff things :?

Original Poster

pistol6000;6095420

lol..yeh me too,but i give up and just keep borrowing the wife's … lol..yeh me too,but i give up and just keep borrowing the wife's bra's...:whistling:

lol.. indeed...

pistol6000;6095420

lol..yeh me too,but i give up and just keep borrowing the wife's … lol..yeh me too,but i give up and just keep borrowing the wife's bra's...:whistling:

Chiptivo;6095458

lol.. indeed...

Oh damn....now you've started cross dressing...you just made me imagine the fat cross dresser from Britains Got Talent, the one that sings that Beyonce tune. :oops:

I can't get that tune out of my head now. :x

lil_tiger;6095450

really??? lol I thought chest presses were just the term for using free … really??? lol I thought chest presses were just the term for using free weights to do it.....didnt know the machine was called that too...although the machines usually do 101 diff things :?

Awww, I felt sorry for you then. lol

The machine's are ok but free weights are apparantly the best...I'm trying not to do much free weights until I can trust my hand not to snap, it still clicks all over the place when lifting heavy weights....damn I wish that wall didn't get in the way when I threw that punch. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;6095487

Awww, I felt sorry for you then. lolThe machine's are ok but free weights … Awww, I felt sorry for you then. lolThe machine's are ok but free weights are apparantly the best...I'm trying not to do much free weights until I can trust my hand not to snap, it still clicks all over the place when lifting heavy weights....damn I wish that wall didn't get in the way when I threw that punch. :giggle:

ahem....well it just goes to show how much attention I was paying at my gym induction....well....i was paying attention lots...but not to what he was saying :oops:

Why not just stop eating **** food and do a bit more exercise?

Typing won't help

Original Poster

teambintip;6095531

Why not just stop eating **** food and do a bit more exercise?Typing … Why not just stop eating **** food and do a bit more exercise?Typing won't help

My fingers are lean..

realfriendlyman;6095442

Hey! be nice to me, I had one of the worst evenings of my life....been … Hey! be nice to me, I had one of the worst evenings of my life....been sleeping most of the day to get over the horror! :w00t:Do you want me to start making good jokes...cos that could take a while. :giggle:Oh oh...read my post above (post 17)....that would be a good start...don't even try and pretend that didn't make you chuckle.

Go on then, I'll bite....

what happened last night? x x

Chiptivo;6095537

My fingers are lean..

lol! :-D

lil_tiger;6095509

ahem....well it just goes to show how much attention I was paying at my … ahem....well it just goes to show how much attention I was paying at my gym induction....well....i was paying attention lots...but not to what he was saying :oops:

Why, was so amusing, that you couldn't concentrate on the BIG MUSCLY guys words? :whistling:

Chiptivo;6095537

My fingers are lean..

Yeah, you can push hula hoops weights. lol

ClarityofMind;6095548

Go on then, I'll bite....what happened last night? x x

Nah, I'd prefer not to talk about it...I'd prefer to forget about it but at the same time, it's also something I'll never forget....if that makes sense :oops:

Today's a new day though and I always try and stay positive.

realfriendlyman;6095672

Nah, I'd prefer not to talk about it...I'd prefer to forget about it but … Nah, I'd prefer not to talk about it...I'd prefer to forget about it but at the same time, it's also something I'll never forget....if that makes sense :oops:Today's a new day though and I always try and stay positive.

Aww that does sound bad hun, I'm so sorry, I hope you feel better soon x x

ClarityofMind;6095694

Aww that does sound bad hun, I'm so sorry, I hope you feel better soon x x

Thanks CoM......now be honest......did any of my comments in this thread make you laugh? :-D

I don't appreciate being told I'm not funny ......otherwise I'll start to perform and try my hardest to be funny. :oops:

realfriendlyman;6095740

Thanks CoM......now be honest......did any of my comments in this thread … Thanks CoM......now be honest......did any of my comments in this thread make you laugh? :-DI don't appreciate being told I'm not funny ......otherwise I'll start to perform and try my hardest to be funny. :oops:

Well, I need to laugh much more today as I'm feeling a bit tender... so keep trying

ClarityofMind;6095751

Well, I need to laugh much more today as I'm feeling a bit tender... so … Well, I need to laugh much more today as I'm feeling a bit tender... so keep trying

Hearing the word "tender" always makes me think the same thing...KFC and I already had some of that today. :giggle:

I even think about it during sex, when girls say their titties feel tender, I try to concentrate but I think I bit her nipple thinking it was a piece of chicken breast........damn that finger licking good advert. :x :w00t:

realfriendlyman;6095828

Hearing the word "tender" always makes me think the same thing...KFC and … Hearing the word "tender" always makes me think the same thing...KFC and I already had some of that today. :giggle:I even think about it during sex, when girls say their titties feel tender, I try to concentrate but I think I bit her nipple thinking it was a piece of chicken breast........damn that finger licking good advert. :x :w00t:

the girls you have slept with have said that during sex..........either odd girls or you're rough :?

realfriendlyman;6095828

Hearing the word "tender" always makes me think the same thing...KFC and … Hearing the word "tender" always makes me think the same thing...KFC and I already had some of that today. :giggle:I even think about it during sex, when girls say their titties feel tender, I try to concentrate but I think I bit her nipple thinking it was a piece of chicken breast........damn that finger licking good advert. :x :w00t:

Theres summin really wrong with you ;-)

lil_tiger;6096718

the girls you have slept with have said that during sex..........either … the girls you have slept with have said that during sex..........either odd girls or you're rough :?

Sometimes I can be rough. :oops:

ClarityofMind;6096724

Theres summin really wrong with you ;-)

Yeah....but you just can't put your finger on it. :giggle:

I really need to stop making jokes about the colonel. :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871510
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX66
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2239
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)48

See more discussions