exercise bike recommendations

Posted 23rd Feb
Hi could anyone recommend me a decent exercise bike around 200 preferably less
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Have you considered push bike plus turbo trainer? Best of both worlds
39968824-GfATI.jpgI’m not a lover of exercise bikes, as I’ve only ever seen them be used as a clothes horse. However, my husband wanted to get fit and lose a few lbs at the same time. As winter was coming he decided to buy an exercise bike despite my resistance. He uses it for an hour a day and so far has kept to a routine in the morning. This bike (I think on promotion cost £209) plugs into the wall and gives resistance to the pedals, it has computer programs which gives different levels of resistance throughout the hour. It’s a bit like a peloton but you can choose the level of exercise. I think he said he lost 9lbs in 14 days. The handle bars also keep track of your heart rate.
I have to admit that he does use it, and his fitness has improved. It’s a professional piece of equipment that for him has been a good purchase.
DKN Am-E exercise bike you should be able to find it nearer to £200, although showing as £399 on Amazon.
39968824-ZA6sj.jpg
Toptrumpet23/02/2020 18:58

[Image] I’m not a lover of exercise bikes, as I’ve only ever seen them be u …[Image] I’m not a lover of exercise bikes, as I’ve only ever seen them be used as a clothes horse. However, my husband wanted to get fit and lose a few lbs at the same time. As winter was coming he decided to buy an exercise bike despite my resistance. He uses it for an hour a day and so far has kept to a routine in the morning. This bike (I think on promotion cost £209) plugs into the wall and gives resistance to the pedals, it has computer programs which gives different levels of resistance throughout the hour. It’s a bit like a peloton but you can choose the level of exercise. I think he said he lost 9lbs in 14 days. The handle bars also keep track of your heart rate. I have to admit that he does use it, and his fitness has improved. It’s a professional piece of equipment that for him has been a good purchase.DKN Am-E exercise bike you should be able to find it nearer to £200, although showing as £399 on Amazon.[Image]

Thank you as had surgery recently dont want to be spending a ton on gym memberships and its hard to fit around work and the kids so will be doing it in the evening while watching the telly
sd1323/02/2020 19:09

Thank you as had surgery recently dont want to be spending a ton on gym …Thank you as had surgery recently dont want to be spending a ton on gym memberships and its hard to fit around work and the kids so will be doing it in the evening while watching the telly

I think if you could find one for nearer £200, even if you only used it for 6 months, you could get your money back on eBay or gumtree. Watching tv is a good idea.
Please just get one second hand, so many people will pay you to get rid of theirs.
mogsog23/02/2020 19:48

Please just get one second hand, so many people will pay you to get rid of …Please just get one second hand, so many people will pay you to get rid of theirs.

Ive had a look on shpock not many local to me as would of done it to save the money but also for guarantee and it easier to get it delivered
I have a bike with turbo trainer - one thing I would say is that they are quite noisy.

I bought a rowing machine instead which I prefer. its quieter and gives a better workout which is gentler on the joints.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants