Groups

Expansys

Ordered something from them 30 days ago (almost) the items at the time of purchase said they will get them in within 5 days.

Still nothing arrived.

They dont reply to emails (been over a week now)

What next with these lot??

5 Comments

Banned

Agreed still waiting for my Wii Play from 6 weeks ago, they said they expected stock in 5 days that was 10 days ago. They've taken the money for it as well. Cancelled my last order also a month after placing it and not hearing a word, they decided to stop selling it and not tell me.

Original Poster

I ordered wii play too.

There is no option to cancel the order on the site. and when i email them to cancel they ignore!!!!!!!

BUNCH OF COWBOYS! I will never ever touch there site again even if i had a 50% off code. waste of time.

I'm the same ordered Mario Kart about the same time was for my daughters birthday when i e-mail they keep giving me a new delivery date due to them.A total shambles !!!!!!!!

Oh my god I got Wii Play too and it's never arrived.......

Banned

Jacob_876;5071790

Oh my god I got Wii Play too and it's never arrived.......

Go ahead and cancel it and ask for a refund. They aren't stocking it again now check the site
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should Cyclists pay road tax and insurance?46
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5052523
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1117
      4. word association Game72944199

See more discussions