Groups
    EXPIRED

Expansys - why so cheap?

First time customer of Expansys, thinking of buying a few things from them but I'm just wondering, how are they so compared to everybody else?

They seem a legit company, but they seem to offer a sizable discounts on alot of things. Are they imports? Shipped from Hong Kong or something?

Just wondering before i buy, cheers.

7 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Got my Galaxy S3 from them last year and my friends been using them for … Got my Galaxy S3 from them last year and my friends been using them for at least 5 years. Mine was a German model but who cares, shipped from within the EU so warranty and no customs charges.

Thiguhtas much, not bothered about the goods being EU models when it comes to Android devices anyway as I buy from Amazon Germany often. Also customs charges? Do they ship adroad? The product in looking at has the option of Next day delivery so i assumed they shipped from the UK.

purchased several times from them and all is legit.
    they are posted from UK but the items could be from other EU countries.

purchased several times from them and all is legit.
    items are posted from the UK but could be EU specifications.

Not had a problem with them as yet....

I've never had any problems with them either.

They are a very legit company. Looked into the in the past, no risk of fraud etc

Good company, but by no means cheap from what I can see...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1326
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1430
      3. Toys R Us Warning....2023
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767104

See more discussions