Found 6th Jun 2010
Parcel on its way, but I can't tell when its going to come so please have a look at this receipt for me....

Can you also tell me if its special delivery ? It was sent on Saturday at around 16:00 before last collection.

Thanks and rep to everyone who helps

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Original Poster

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8487/img0160s.jpg

Banned

I think it is next day delivery James.

How are you?

Special deliveryis next day. So should be delivered on Monday.

will be monday

it is special delivery receipt btw

will be delivered before 1pm

It will most likely come on tuesday, as the cut off point for special del items are around 12pm on a saturday.

Yep: Tracking says: being progressed through our network for delivery. (Otherwise it would say 'We have received your item and expect to deliver it on....')

Will be tuesday before 1pm. You wont get it tomorrow.

Bryan839;8771266

It will most likely come on tuesday, as the cut off point for special del … It will most likely come on tuesday, as the cut off point for special del items are around 12pm on a saturday.Yep: Tracking says: being progressed through our network for delivery. (Otherwise it would say 'We have received your item and expect to deliver it on....')Will be tuesday before 1pm. You wont get it tomorrow.

Tracking says: being progressed through our network for delivery. (Otherwise it would say 'We have received your item and expect to deliver it on

load of rubbish that to be honest you COULD HAVE RECIEVED ITEM 3 DAYS AGO and when you check tracking system it still says that

Original Poster

I have checked that track and trace and I can't really understand what it means as I don't know the process this will undergo as in .... will it still be sat at that post office in Manchester still ?

Thanks everyone

Banned

james_lfc;8771320

I have checked that track and trace and I can't really understand what it … I have checked that track and trace and I can't really understand what it means as I don't know the process this will undergo as in .... will it still be sat at that post office in Manchester still ?Thanks everyone

It will probably be at the sorting office on Oldham road.

Did you have a nice day in Manchester?

Original Poster

DLM;8771325

It will probably be at the sorting office on Oldham road.Did you have a … It will probably be at the sorting office on Oldham road.Did you have a nice day in Manchester?

So is it going to be at my door on Monday or Tuesday ?

Banned

james_lfc;8771398

So is it going to be at my door on Monday or Tuesday ?:)

Should be.

I am off to work now :-(

It should be Tuesday delivery before 1pm....

Original Poster

So the majority think tuesday then ?

ps, i will rep you all soon

james_lfc;8771547

So the majority think tuesday then ? ps, i will rep you all soon

im sticking with my monday prediction:thumbsup:

jamstaruk1972;8771296

load of rubbish that to be honest you COULD HAVE RECIEVED ITEM 3 DAYS AGO … load of rubbish that to be honest you COULD HAVE RECIEVED ITEM 3 DAYS AGO and when you check tracking system it still says that

Sheesh, sorry about that jamstar!

Im just giving advice on past experience!

Why offer help on here when there are people like you. :x

Original Poster

Bryan839;8771628

Sheesh, sorry about that jamstar! Im just giving advice on past … Sheesh, sorry about that jamstar! Im just giving advice on past experience!Why offer help on here when there are people like you. :x

Please continue to offer help, all help is worth listening to thanks

Bryan839;8771628

Sheesh, sorry about that jamstar! Im just giving advice on past … Sheesh, sorry about that jamstar! Im just giving advice on past experience!Why offer help on here when there are people like you. :x

Im just giving advice on past experience!

so was i

Original Poster

Cheers everyone, I hope its tomorrow though

posted after last collection : no.

so if posted saturday, you'll receive monday.

Original Poster

shanecr;8772287

posted after last collection : no.so if posted saturday, you'll receive … posted after last collection : no.so if posted saturday, you'll receive monday.

thats what i was thinking mate, fingers crossed eh

repped

Original Poster

Whoever said Monday was wrong guess it's going to be here tomorrow then ...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions