1. Experian Deals
Groups

Experian Credit report 30 DAYS free trial with £2 quidco cash back so 2£ profit

CreditExpert offers you a FREE Experian credit report. See what lenders see when you apply for a credit card, mortgage or loan. Improve your credit score and check that all the information contained on your credit report is accurate and up to date.

T and C from quidco

Cashback will track at 50p but will validate as per the above offer, month by month accumulatively.

You will receive your first payment 2 months after purchase and each subsequent payment every month after that, for as long as you are signed up to the CreditExpert programme.

Annual subscription cashback will be paid per month, split into the figures shown in the description, so that at the end of a whole year with CreditExpert, you can earn £20.00 in total.

This is available for new customers only.
    The merchant is not accepting enquiries for this programme.
    The additional cashback instalments for paying customers is only available to members joining CreditExpert from 1st July 2009 onwards.
    Quidco members joining CreditExpert between April, May and June 2009 will continue to be paid revenue share cashback at the original rates.

3 Comments

Original Poster

Within 1 minute cold for a deal in which u make money.All you have to do is to cancel the trial. Please explain

nhskbhatia003;6413525

Within 1 minute cold for a deal in which u make money.All you have to do … Within 1 minute cold for a deal in which u make money.All you have to do is to cancel the trial. Please explain

Good question, I cant see a reason to vote it cold.

Plenty of people are voting a loo roll offer HOT when there is already a better deal for the same brand thats been posted 3 days ago which kinda says it all about too many people not understanding what this site is all about, ie finding the BEST deals

Bet your wondering why you bothered eh

I don't get how you can make £20? You have to stay signed up to credit expert for a year for that, and at £6.50 a month, that's £78?

The best you can get from what I understand is 50p, as to get the £2, you have to stay signed up after the free trial.

Or have I missed something??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2339
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2438
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1314
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk44

See more discussions