Groups

Experiances with Sony Ericsson Xperia X1?

i was considering getting this phone and am after some "real" user opinions on it?

5 Comments

I had it, but sent it back to o2, looks fantastic, but its runs windows mobile, which isnt very user friendly to say the least. I now have a samsung pixon, which I am happy with (for now) :thumbsup:

I wanted to get either the Nokia E66, Samsung Tocco or the X1. I decided to get the X1 after reading reviews and am very pleased with it. My husband has played around with it and as he isn't fond of windows he doesn't like the operating system on it.

Original Poster

xSpoiltPrincessx;4081113

I wanted to get either the Nokia E66, Samsung Tocco or the X1. I decided … I wanted to get either the Nokia E66, Samsung Tocco or the X1. I decided to get the X1 after reading reviews and am very pleased with it. My husband has played around with it and as he isn't fond of windows he doesn't like the operating system on it.

how is it to use?

Banned

get a touch HD

Jetpac;4082168

how is it to use?

I was worried i would find it too difficult to use but it's actually quite simple. Depends what you want from the phone really. I watched a few videos of it from google which helped me decide.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1635
      2. Any Xbox One news today?2356128
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1324
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220

See more discussions