Groups
    EXPIRED

Experience on 12 Months Free Line Rental

Hi

I have just purchased from The Link V3i on 10 Months Free Line Rental. I fully understand how it works now reading from you guys.
    I want to know from experiance how does it actually end up. I mean does any one have bad exp or something they could advice others. What is the best way of sending your Bills back. Maybe registerd or waht? A another method which someone may have found which is easier and problem free.

Many thnaks
    Sal

7 Comments

Original Poster

come on, someone must have something to write!!!

lol

i always send them recorded post, and so for so good. the link should be a safe bet (big name company).

is there anything to stop you from just taking out the new simcard and leaving it in a draw?

and are there any good sony ericssons on 12mnth free line rental right now?

Nothing from stopping you from leaving the SIM card out, but I think it's best if you stick it in the phone or another phone every now and again just so it's registered as active with the network or whatever happens.

£40 for refurbished W800i at OneStopPhoneShop Click Here
    £60 for K750i at The Link (very reliable cashback) Click Here

(Price given indicates cost for the WHOLE year after cashback)

Purchase via QuidCo.com for extra cashback - £45 at the link and £20 at OSPS. This brings the price of the W800i down to £20, or the K750i down to £15!!

Hope that helps,
    Ducky.

yep thats awesome! soon as the a levels are over, i think i'll find the time to fill that in.

are there any cheap w810i or w550i?
    i know its a longshot but y'know.

cheers!
    l.x

I'm currently on a 12 month free with OSPS and it's been fine. Just make sure you send in the form in the correct period and send it registered post. I received my cashback cheque in one week from the time I sent in the claim!

Original Poster

thnaks for that guys. any other suggestions.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???22
      2. cheap glasses websites67
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?620
      4. Wallpaper and PVA55

See more discussions