Experience with Octopus Energy?

Posted 28th Sep
Hi everyone, fairly longtime but pretty quiet user here. My housemates and I are thinking about switching to Octopus Energy from AVRO, as AVRO have been pretty bad (not sending us regular bills despite taking paayments) and Octopus have 100% green electricity.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Octopus (good or bad) as I want to know what we're getting into when we switch! Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Yes this is my second year.
You submit the readings and the bills are generated. After each submission you get to spin the wheel to win some credits however I never got to win!

Anyway I only experienced an issue once and which was quickly rectified and got me a gesture of good will.

If your interested in joining let me and we'll both get £50 each.
Thanks very much everyone! Good to know, just the kind of info I wanted
rimalpatel00728/09/2019 17:05

Yes this is my second year. You submit the readings and the bills are …Yes this is my second year. You submit the readings and the bills are generated. After each submission you get to spin the wheel to win some credits however I never got to win!Anyway I only experienced an issue once and which was quickly rectified and got me a gesture of good will. If your interested in joining let me and we'll both get £50 each.

How much did it go up by in the second year compared to the first?
I've been with them 2 years now and they are fantastic, never had any issues. If you follow my link below we both get £50 off our next bill aswell 😁

https://share.octopus.energy/green-sea-506
Edited by: "Gorm90" 30th Sep
Never hear of them. are the unit rates competitive? Might give them go too
nick194629/09/2019 17:39

Never hear of them. are the unit rates competitive? Might give them go too

Ya they were doing the best rates when I renewed my contract a few months ago. Definitely worth a look anyways
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants