Groups

Expert advice for my collectable SP

Looking for some expert advice from HUKD members. Thanks.

Recently, out of nowhere I found my Zelda Collectors edition GBA SP.
    This is complete with the Gold GBA sp (with zelda logos), Legend of Zelda: The Misish Cap, Box, Charger, and instructions.

This is in great condition with no marks on the screen, and a few marks on top of the console(seen in pic 3) when closed.

What I want to know is:
    1. How much is this worth now? and
    2. Will anyone be interested in it?

Now I may or may not wish to part with it but advice will be appreciated, thanks

7 Comments

supermod

NB : Please remember no sales in FS/T & you will need to report this thread to be MOD locked & wait 7 days before you can actually sell any of the above item in FS/T, thanks.

niminator;5610105

Pictures:THE WHOLE PACKAGE(mascot not included):SCREEN:TOP OF CONSOLE:

Wish the damage on the outside, I think you'll be luck to get more than £15 for the console, maybe £20 for the lot?

EDIT: after a quick look, maybe you could push for £25 including the game

wait 20 years if you want a decent amount for it lol

Original Poster

sigma;5610129

NB : Please remember no sales in FS/T & you will need to report this … NB : Please remember no sales in FS/T & you will need to report this thread to be MOD locked & wait 7 days before you can actually sell any of the above item in FS/T, thanks.

Just checking up on me:-D
    Don't worry, I don't want to be suspended again. Didn't know what to do yesterday without HUKD:p

Thanks for putting pics on board harlzter:thumbsup:

iCodd;5610209

Wish the damage on the outside, I think you'll be luck to get more than … Wish the damage on the outside, I think you'll be luck to get more than £15 for the console, maybe £20 for the lot?EDIT: after a quick look, maybe you could push for £25 including the game

Hmmm. Is that all? Well in that case I may keep it for some retro gaming, although I could change my mind next week:thumbsup:
    Cheer's.

mod

Locked at OP request

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
    3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions