Found 22nd Mar 2008
expired

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

yes you can if you order a fast ticket

why the discrepancy, what you see on the web should be available in your office unless it's an online promotion

Deal4Me;1759550

Thanks, not my office, the train station ticket sales.

it's what I mean, your station ticket office

Deal4Me;1759573

It werent an online promotion, it was even peak time.I booked online a … It werent an online promotion, it was even peak time.I booked online a return ticket for 2 adults and the underground, and it come to £55.I missed my train back by about one minute, and had to pay an extra £30 per person, for a single trip back on top of what I already book which I thought was ridiculous. You're not allowed to use the tickets already booked.Online would have been £10 ish.

you should only have restrictions if it was a discounted ticket...

you should have ordered the tickets online and gone to a fast ticketing machine and picked it up.

Why have you removed all the original text? :?

emmajk42;1759736

Why have you removed all the original text? :?

yeah, it was only about buying a train ticket for £30 single then seeing it online for £10 and asking if you can use wi-fi to order a fast ticket off the net and collect it in the station :?

Banned

warmapplepie;1759744

yeah, it was only about buying a train ticket for £30 single then seeing … yeah, it was only about buying a train ticket for £30 single then seeing it online for £10 and asking if you can use wi-fi to order a fast ticket off the net and collect it in the station :?

I believe it was a clever plan to make you look like a fool.

So not exactly sensitive material ? :?

JDeal;1759746

I believe it was a clever plan to make you look like a fool.

how can I look like a fool when she left her conversation in the thread cos I quoted her ;-)

Deal4Me:
It werent an online promotion, it was even peak time.

I booked online a return ticket for 2 adults and the underground, and it come to £55.

I missed my train back by about one minute, and had to pay an extra £30 per person, for a single trip back on top of what I already book which I thought was ridiculous. You're not allowed to use the tickets already booked.

Online would have been £10 ish.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions