Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED

EXPIRED

4 Comments

There is a site I used when i had my Viewty - mygreatphone.com/for…php and on here you can do various things with the Viewty.

Also i bought a Cookie from CPW and gave my sister's O2 no so it was classed as a handset upgrade. This meant I didnlt pay the additional £10 and also cos of the useage on her O2 number, she had some free credit added!! About £6.50 worth I think.

But anyway, the Cookie I bought was completely unlocked and free of any network branding.

Hope this helps

Original Poster

melmorc;3916508

There is a site I used when i had my Viewty - … There is a site I used when i had my Viewty - http://www.mygreatphone.com/forum/index.php and on here you can do various things with the Viewty.Also i bought a Cookie from CPW and gave my sister's O2 no so it was classed as a handset upgrade. This meant I didnlt pay the additional £10 and also cos of the useage on her O2 number, she had some free credit added!! About £6.50 worth I think.But anyway, the Cookie I bought was completely unlocked and free of any network branding.Hope this helps

thx a MILLION. what wud u recommend, viewty or cookie?

I liked them both. The viewty's camera was very very good but then it was a bit on the large side. But the Cookie was very light and smaller and I liked the useability. If I HAD to choose, I'd prob go for the Cookie as it was excellent value for the money.

Original Poster

Thx for your help. I was just wondering about not having to pay the topup. Few months ago, I purchased a Sony Ericsson w910i from great universal, and it came with a 02 PAYG sim which which I use but I have never ever topped up - but use the 02 center number hack which enables you to recieve unlimited text. Unfortunately the phone was faulty so I asked for a refund and am now just waiting for it to arrive. My brother also has an 02 contract from CPW, so how do i get around not paying the topup? Do i just ring from my bro's contract sim and say I want an lg cookie? And they wont charge me topup? I don't want the topup since I'll be using "Blyk".
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767343
      2. word association Game73944514
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
      5. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131

See more discussions