Found 24th Sep 2009
Expired

13 Comments

is this legit mate?

So there are two Beta's for this game?
I downloaded one a few weeks ago but i strongly disliked it due to the poor physics and damage modelling so deleted it within the same day.

fanpages;6388787

I'm presently downloading..."SUPERCAR CHALLENGE Beta Trial (Beta)" … I'm presently downloading..."SUPERCAR CHALLENGE Beta Trial (Beta)" 512MbBFN,fp.

sweet, got my code, nd everything thanks mate. if i ever get a beta for a game you can have it

fanpages;6388910

You're very welcome. Thanks for your offer too.Hope you like the game; … You're very welcome. Thanks for your offer too.Hope you like the game; I'd be interested in your thoughts on it, if you have the chance after playing.BFN,fp.

no problem:thumbsup:

fanpages;6388899

Sorry... I don't know if this is the (first, or only) Beta or a … Sorry... I don't know if this is the (first, or only) Beta or a subsequent one.I saw member "Marky264" playing a Beta a few months ago now; if he spots this thread he may be able to clarify as he is a big fan of racing games.Were you sent a voucher code for the Beta you played because you had shown interest in the "]Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli" title?BFN,fp.

It was a link that somebody created a thread about on this website actually, i'm not sure about it's link though

Oh yes, there was something you wrote a few days ago that i forgot to reply to right? I think it was M.A.G thread saying "Let me know how it goes"? I couldn't remember

fanpages;6388998

Difficult to say... I think I've had my virtual fingers in many … Difficult to say... I think I've had my virtual fingers in many threads where you've contributed this week.What was the subject matter? M.A.G... Uncharted 2... Suggestions on PS3 Exclusives... PS3/SEGA Leaked Document... ???BFN,fp.

I had a search through my Subscribed Threads list but couldn't find the relevant thread
Oh well, at least i had the thought to reply to it anyway :-D good enough? haha

I downloaded this last month, thought it was due to end before now? i stopped playing thinking it was finished lol. Not too mention i was being kicked if i was winning etc.

fanpages;6391377

I downloaded 512Mb last night, and after starting my engine this morning … I downloaded 512Mb last night, and after starting my engine this morning I am now downloading the "Supercar Challenge Beta Version 1.23" update that offers "Logitech wheel improvements" (for an additional/replcement 552Mb).Looks like it is still active, but I haven't got into the game yet! (45 minutes left for the download & "You cannot perform background download of this content")How was the game-play for you?BFN,fp.

i found it fine. though, maybe is was my driving, but it seemed far too easy to be shoved to roadside and i was earning penalty slow downs for barely leaving the track. Other than that i didnt notice any problems.

I'll give it a go fanpages :thumbsup:

Still any chance on a MAG Beta code? :-(

Banned

iv got the beta fo rthis a few weeks ago, is this different from the other beta , i know the game is out already, strange that this is a beta also

it is the same one,

but i have an update for it to version 1.23 hopefully it has improved

fanpages;6405790

No problem. Hope you like it.I had one & it didn't want to work on my … No problem. Hope you like it.I had one & it didn't want to work on my PS3.Taken from one of my comments at the EU PlayStation Blog thread, "]Sign Up For The MAG Beta", the message I received was ""The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries." even though it was correct as I typed it another PlayStation Id account on another PS3 console & was accepted.I presume you are still looking for one. Is that correct?BFN,fp.

Yep no luck though. :-(

Banned

yip supercar challenge is still rubbish, still weird its a beta considering the full game is out
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions