Groups

Expired.

Banned
    expired.

11 Comments

Nice one. I've been looking forward to a Windows 7 thread.

Was thinking of getting it, see how it goes first with everyone. Maybe not now

/sarcasm

donnydude;6648998

Nice one. I've been looking forward to a Windows 7 thread.

:lol:

LOL my Windows Experience Index stayed the same, but some of the subscores changed. ended up with 5.9 as with RC.
    Works fine though, like it
    I did a clean install though ! Needed a fresh install without all that clogged up stuff on HD

My experience so far is it's despatched and it's stuck in the post! Probably for a few days and probably forever if some thieving temp has it away! I'll be doing a fresh install on a new drive of 7 Pro.

Just finished a clean install on a new Hard Disk. I kept the old Disk intact so that I can flip back to trusted XP with a BIOS tweak if needed.

Win7 looks OK - it's very Vista'ish and is quite tactile & responsive, but then again I haven't loaded up all my apps yet - then we will see.

Early days, 10 updates already so I guess we will have to wait two weeks befor the release of SP1 :giggle:

10 updates, think that say's it all really. Will they ever get it right!

mumbojumbo;6649166

Will I resolve my graphics card woes in time?;-)

No, because 1 means "no drivers installed".

Wont be 10 day's he is joking. Though there is a SP1 RC out, makes me think is it worth bothering to get.

Banned

niggit;6649162

10 updates, think that say's it all really. Will they ever get it right!

bear in mind that the disk was probably finalised 6 weeks ago so hardly a lot compared to vista
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      2. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      3. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46
      4. Best Wi-Fi extender22

See more discussions