Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED

Banned
    Just got a new phone and put it on charge just wondering how long do you guys let it charge for.

10 Comments

read the instruction manual

Bout tree fiddy

around 12 hours for the first charge

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;8422171

Until it says fully charged and stops charging.I think we should … Until it says fully charged and stops charging.I think we should introduce an intelligence test before you are allowed to post.

reported

no need to hate just asking

some people on here are just so rude

I'd go 12-16 hours, but yeah - check your instruction manual.

I always think that when a rechargeable item is new, you should get in the habit of running the battery down completely before charging up (rather than topping it up here and there) because it's said that this helps power retention of the battery in the long run...

dcx_badass;8422171

Until it says fully charged and stops charging.I think we should … Until it says fully charged and stops charging.I think we should introduce an intelligence test before you are allowed to post.

most advise longer on the first charge;-)

dcx_badass;8422370

They actually say a full charge. Not keep it plugged in for the lulz.

mine says leave charging for up to 12 hours even tho the charging icon will say it has a full charge

JohnCenaFan;8422202

reportedno need to hate just asking some people on here are just so rude

Calm down dear, its just the internet :thumbsup:

dcx_badass;8422171

JohnCenaFan;8422202

reportedno need to hate just asking some people on here are just so rude

yeah but that was actually really funny!!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions