Groups

Expired.

Banned
    Expired.

54 Comments

Banned

pm me his username and ill do some digging!

Have you been scammed by said person OP ? I ask becuase the way the OP is worded it sounds like you are referring to other people and not yourself.

He/She has scammed me for £35 as well.

Banned

si_dawg;8492422

pm me his username and ill do some digging!

Why? What are you going to do? Go round to his house and kick his chin off?

DJ1;8492568

Why? What are you going to do? Go round to his house and kick his chin … Why? What are you going to do? Go round to his house and kick his chin off?

i'd knacker his website and email accounts no probs

http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/pierce/800px-simpsons_angry_mob.png
    DJ1;8492568

Why? What are you going to do? Go round to his house and kick his chin … Why? What are you going to do? Go round to his house and kick his chin off?

Alfonse;8492590

i'd knacker his website and email accounts no probs

/\ :thumbsup:

Ever thought he is reading this?

Banned

who is it, have they been reported? have negs been left, are they still trading on here?

supermod

OK, so a HUKD member has scammed a couple of people on this site through … OK, so a HUKD member has scammed a couple of people on this site through FS/FT.I have a name, address, phone number and e-mail. The name and address do show up on public records. The phone number is a voice box.

If you could send any relevant info to the Admin team for review that would be really helpful along with the other members id etc. Please don't post any personal info on the forums though. Admin can be contacted via the main ']Contact Us' link. Thanks again.

If you paid by Paypal it shouldn't be a problem should it? Just make a claim, will take a bit but will happen.

jtx;8492484

He/She has scammed me for £35 as well.

I trust you have left them negative feedback then to warn others.

Banned

awoodhall2003;8492907

Ever thought he is reading this?

and no doubt by now long gone

Jumpingphil;8493000

I trust you have left them negative feedback then to warn others.

tbh I haven't but will do now.

hotukdeals.com/ite…428

Banned

schizoboy;8492997

If you paid by Paypal it shouldn't be a problem should it? Just make a … If you paid by Paypal it shouldn't be a problem should it? Just make a claim, will take a bit but will happen.

not if paid by gift, which most do on here

Banned

and not one negative feedback has been left

Banned

The users who have been sacmmed are just as stupid as the scammer. Not leaving appropriate feedback so the scammer can continue to scam others, numpties!!!

Paddy Charlie;8493032

The users who have been sacmmed are just as stupid as the scammer. Not … The users who have been sacmmed are just as stupid as the scammer. Not leaving appropriate feedback so the scammer can continue to scam others, numpties!!!

Although he is not allowed to trade at the moment on these boards, but still considering the time and obviously have been scammed then feedback should have been left.

Can you ever truly shut down a scammer, yes you can probably make life a little more difficult for them but as for closing them down......

OP if he has scammed you then why have you left him postive feedback?

Happy to deal again. FS: 2 xKingston Datatraveler 32GB USB Flash mumbojumbo Mar 23, 10 9:13pm

Banned

winifer;8493158

OP if he has scammed you then why have you left him postive feedback? … OP if he has scammed you then why have you left him postive feedback? Happy to deal again. FS: 2 xKingston Datatraveler 32GB USB Flash mumbojumbo Mar 23, 10 9:13pm

I'm wondering the same thing :?

greg_68;8493151

Can you ever truly shut down a scammer, yes you can probably make life a … Can you ever truly shut down a scammer, yes you can probably make life a little more difficult for them but as for closing them down......

oh yes, once you have the right info, you can make life for them hell

colinsunderland;8493266

I'm wondering the same thing :?

Yer because he's moaning about being scammed yet has left positive feedback, something doesn't make sense

mumbojumbo;8493800

I was prepared to give this person a 2nd chance as he refunded a second … I was prepared to give this person a 2nd chance as he refunded a second item, seemed as though it was a genuine mistake.After seeing his scam website, I want to see this person shut down.Thanks for the PMs.

link to site??

Banned

Try sending me a link to all the items you've purchased from this member.

Banned

I would help you out but seeing as the people ripped off arent helping us by posting negs, then I cant be arsed either

csiman;8611787

I would help you out but seeing as the people ripped off arent helping us … I would help you out but seeing as the people ripped off arent helping us by posting negs, then I cant be arsed either

I agree it's strange that I'm the only one to have left a negative.

Banned

i am taking it this member is now banned from here, as we cant tell i thought i would aks, only 1 neg received yet a few where scammed, most only care about themelves and then wonder why scammers thrive

Banned

mumbojumbo

No idea. Nowhere to leave feedback either!

what do you mean nowhere to leave feedback, same as before, click on your own progile, fs tab, and there will be all threads you have posted in or started with a feedback button, although leaving feedback months later doesnt really hope those that may have been scammed in the meantime

sassie

what do you mean nowhere to leave feedback, same as before, click on your … what do you mean nowhere to leave feedback, same as before, click on your own progile, fs tab, and there will be all threads you have posted in or started with a feedback button, although leaving feedback months later doesnt really hope those that may have been scammed in the meantime

To be fair - the feedback system is a little bit useless when it comes to negative rep.

I've got 1 negative feedback, not because i screwed anyone over.. Because somebody messed me around for days, lied through his teeth and only sorted it out once he was prompted by the admins. When i negative rep'd him, he did so in return because of my "attitude" - the attitude of somebody who doesn't like being messed about and lied to. What is the point in having a feedback system if somebody can sucessfully use it in retaliation.

Consequently he also earnt himself 3 other negative rep's - from other members he decided to mess about..

No ban was given, no action taken.. His negative rep was not removed from my profile and since he got so much bad feedback, he hasn't logged onto the site in 8/9 months.. No doubt having created another account to continue to trade without suspicion.

I don't like negativing repping even if i have a reason to - purely so somebody doesn't take advantage of the situation by doing it back to me in spite.. Then leaving me in a position where the admins just don't help.

Banned

Spritey - So if you were scammed you'd rather not leave neg feedback in case you get it back in retaliation!?! If so then you are as bad as some of the poor traders and scammers as you are basically helping them to scam/mess about other users by not warning them.

Paddy Charlie

Spritey - So if you were scammed you'd rather not leave neg feedback in … Spritey - So if you were scammed you'd rather not leave neg feedback in case you get it back in retaliation!?! If so then you are as bad as some of the poor traders and scammers as you are basically helping them to scam/mess about other users by not warning them.

If i was completely scammed - yes i would leave negative feedback and have.. As those traders normally get banned.

If i'm messed about and somebody doesn't send me something for 1/2 weeks until the admins got involved, still a bad trader and to be avoided.. I would not leave negative feedback, thus letting somebody else walk into the nightmare of trading with that person.

Don't see why i should risk my feedback any further, i've already had 1 new member rather not deal with me because of it.. Even after giving them the details and directing them to the thread to see what happened.. It is enough to put some people off who are new to this, even though ive got 39 positive feedback.

Until the admins sort out my 1 negative feedback and at least approach bad traders giving negative feedback to retaliate, i don't see why i should put my trading history in jeopardy.

Banned

spritey

If i was completely scammed - yes i would leave negative feedback and … If i was completely scammed - yes i would leave negative feedback and have..If i'm messed about and somebody doesn't send me something for 1/2 weeks until the admins got involved, still a bad trader and to be avoided.. I would not leave negative feedback, thus letting somebody else walk into the nightmare of trading with that person.Don't see why i should risk my feedback any further, i've already had 1 new member rather not deal with me because of it.. Even after giving them the details and directing them to the thread to see what happened.. It is enough to put some people off who are new to this, even though ive got 39 positive feedback.

its members with attitudes like this that shouldn't really be trading on the boards, the negative feedback is there for a reason, the reason i have bolded out, i would never have your attitude and to be honest i think it stinks

Banned

spritey

If i was completely scammed - yes i would leave negative feedback and … If i was completely scammed - yes i would leave negative feedback and have.. As those traders normally get banned.If i'm messed about and somebody doesn't send me something for 1/2 weeks until the admins got involved, still a bad trader and to be avoided.. I would not leave negative feedback, thus letting somebody else walk into the nightmare of trading with that person.Don't see why i should risk my feedback any further, i've already had 1 new member rather not deal with me because of it.. Even after giving them the details and directing them to the thread to see what happened.. It is enough to put some people off who are new to this, even though ive got 39 positive feedback.Until the admins sort out my 1 negative feedback and at least approach bad traders giving negative feedback to retaliate, i don't see why i should put my trading history in jeopardy.

Well at least I know not to deal with you now as your only trustworthy when it suits you. Hopefully other users on this site have the balls to put in honest feedback to help other users instead of being so self centered.

sassie

its members with attitudes like this that shouldn't really be trading on … its members with attitudes like this that shouldn't really be trading on the boards, the negative feedback is there for a reason, the reason i have bolded out, i would never have your attitude and to be honest i think it stinks

What members would those be then.. The ones who have 39 positive feedback, selling a variety of high value items and recieving positive feedback.. For their trading history to be tarnished by 1 negative feedback recieved in retaliation by a bad trader, a bad trader who also messed about numerous other members and has left the site as a result of growing negative feedback. only to be ignored repeatidly by the admins when asking for it to be removed.

It's like the cops asking somebody to report and be witness to a crime, then sitting them in the same room as the criminal as they give the statement. Alone.

Least give the good traders some kind of protection against that, i'll be quite happy to negative rep in all appropriate situations.

Banned

mumbojumbo

Lol. Take feedback with a pinch of salt. It's easy to "buy" feedback … Lol. Take feedback with a pinch of salt. It's easy to "buy" feedback here in the same way as Ebay. You can give away stuff for free and then receive PMs pestering you for feedback.Don't like the "top dog" mentality on here either that says "I have high feedback therefore you must post first!" or "I have high feedback therefore I will not give you my personal details!".

a bit like spritey you mean, even if mucked about will still leave a postive so as to receive one

Banned

mumbojumbo,

Can you remind me again who the seller was and the trade involved ?

Feedback is not applicable for non tangible freebies.

sassie

a bit like spritey you mean, even if mucked about will still leave a … a bit like spritey you mean, even if mucked about will still leave a postive so as to receive one

No - that is not what i said. Perhaps read what i've typed, does help when having a conversion.

I said i would not negative rep somebody who messed me about - in fear of retaliation of the same and thus ruining my feedback since the admins don't take action to remove it.

I would equally not give positive feedback in the same situation.

Banned

spritey

No - that is not what i said.I would equally not give positive feedback … No - that is not what i said.I would equally not give positive feedback in the same situation.

but no doubt you would still expect the help of members and mods on here when things go wrong, yet you cant show the same courtesy to potential buyers

Mod & Ed

mumbojumbo

Lol. Take feedback with a pinch of salt. It's easy to "buy" feedback here … Lol. Take feedback with a pinch of salt. It's easy to "buy" feedback here in the same way as Ebay. You can give away stuff for free and then receive PMs pestering you for feedback.Don't like the "top dog" mentality on here either that says "I have high feedback therefore you must post first!" or "I have high feedback therefore I will not give you my personal details!".

I don't think it's a " top dog " mentality, when I first posted something on here for sale I sent first, I do have high feedback, which has not been "easily bought", its been earnt by being a reputable/honest user of the fs/ft boards, if someone has low feedback or hasn't been a member long, then I always ask them to send first, if they don't want to, thats their perogative, but personally would not deal with them, thats my choice.
    A negative would make me think twice or at least look at past trading history on here, I don't like to leave negatives for people and have only had to do so once, but would not be bullied by the thought of of receiving neg in return, we are lucky to have this free facility and if used correctly is a fab resource.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32144
      2. Your dream gaming set up?68
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …118269
      4. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32205

See more discussions