Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED

Have smashed my phone's charger port so ain't turning on (dead battery), would appreciate if someone could charge my battery for me! I'll post it to you and you can post it back.

23 Comments

I'll charge it for you!

i can do it for you

Original Poster

WheresMeNuts

1st Class or 2nd Class is no charge......Only if you want Recorded.PM … 1st Class or 2nd Class is no charge......Only if you want Recorded.PM with Address sent.

As discussed on THIS thread, I am going to post my battery to "WheresMeNuts" first class, he will charge it to me and return also via first class.
    He has agreed he will not charge me for postage.
    "WheresMeNuts" please can you clarifiy this?

Thread created for feedback purposes

Original Poster

sarahb2701

i can do it for you

Thanks, please can you PM me your address
    I assume your not going to charge me for postage, otherwise I may as well tell another member who had already agreed. Should cost no more than 66p posted.
    I'm only asking you since you have a higher feedback.
    Let me know if this is OK.

bilalbilal

Thanks, please can you PM me your address :DI assume your not going to … Thanks, please can you PM me your address :DI assume your not going to charge me for postage, otherwise I may as well tell another member who had already agreed. Should cost no more than 66p posted.I'm only asking you since you have a higher feedback.Let me know if this is OK.

thats fine as long as you dont want recorded or anything

I would do the postage FREE. 1st class

farhadmaster

send him your address then
    Edited by: "sarahb2701" 11th Oct 2010

Original Poster

sarahb2701

thats fine as long as you dont want recorded or anything

Thats fine with me, how long will it take for you to get the battery back to me?

Original Poster

farhadmaster

I rather send it to sarahb2701. No offense, but you've got no feedback.

Okay,no problem

OP why you wasting my time all last night & even after I give you my address ???

hotukdeals.com/for…e=1

Why don't you buy a charger off ebay?

Original Poster

WheresMeNuts

OP why you wasting my time all last night & even after I give you my … OP why you wasting my time all last night & even after I give you my address ???http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/f-s-blackberry-storm-9500/774865?page=1

Sorry mate, I just thought if I could get someone to post it recorded for free I'll go for them
    SORRY

Original Poster

Johnboy_1975

Why don't you buy a charger off ebay?

Have ordered an external one but will take 10-20 days to come. Hong Kong!
    UK ones are triple the price

Recorded is another 75p so will cost around £1.50 & when you consider you can buy them on ebay for £2.69 why not just buy one.

Original Poster

WheresMeNuts

Recorded is another 75p so will cost around £1.50 & when you consider you … Recorded is another 75p so will cost around £1.50 & when you consider you can buy them on ebay for £2.69 why not just buy one.

Are you talking about a new battery?

bilalbilal

Sorry mate, I just thought if I could get someone to post it recorded for … Sorry mate, I just thought if I could get someone to post it recorded for free I'll go for themSORRY

So you want someone to spend their own money to do you a favour??

Original Poster

Sorry mate, I didn't mean to waste your time. You actually missed my earlier post where I quoted our conversation from the other thread, just for feebdack purposes.
    But then sarahb2701 offered, whos got a higher feedback (no offense) so I asked her. I hope you don't mind?

Battery's & also chargers are on ebay from UK sellers for under £3 each & No I don't mind.

Original Poster

WheresMeNuts

Battery's & also chargers are on ebay from UK sellers for under £3 each & … Battery's & also chargers are on ebay from UK sellers for under £3 each & No I don't mind.

My charger port is bust, I have an original charger already.
    I want an external battery charger.

I think this guy is on crack

Taking the Michael a bit here.

People are jumping over each other to help you out and you still want someone to pay for recorded postage.

That is shocking. I would of offered but not a chance now.

Talk about taking the Mickey.....i would steer well clear of the op....possibly on the fiddle

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
    2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
    4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions