Groups

Expired.

Banned
    Expired.

18 Comments

tomato and garlic sauce, spaghetti, onions, mushrooms, garlic and frozen chicken breast.... cook chicken breasts, chop up, cook in pan with onion, mushroom and garlic, pour over sauce. cook spaghetti and mix together in one pan. add salt and pepper if not cooking for children

lfc_engravedonheart

tomato and garlic sauce, spaghetti, onions, mushrooms, garlic and frozen … tomato and garlic sauce, spaghetti, onions, mushrooms, garlic and frozen chicken breast.... cook chicken breasts, chop up, cook in pan with onion, mushroom and garlic, pour over sauce. cook spaghetti and mix together in one pan. add salt and pepper if not cooking for children

why cant children have salt and pepper??! Am I dumb for asking that lol

or just chuck it all out the back door??

numptyj

why cant children have salt and pepper??! Am I dumb for asking that lol

no not at all but enough salt is added, naturally, to foods so you dont have to add more for children.... salt being harmful and that. nice for seasoning for adults tho

or just chuck it all out the back door??

mumbojumbo

Good one. Have loads of tomato sauces!

loads of tomatoes, u could get frozen mince and do chlli, bolognese or frozen chicken and do curries

for the record, I only actually posted that once!! ^^^ lol

for the record, I only actually posted that once!! ^^^ lol

lmfao... someone PLEASE help me fix my lappy!!!

whats going on dmh LOL

lmao... when I refreshed the page... it posted again, so I stopped refreshing!!! :P

Never hardly anything in my fridge,i wouldn't notice if it was broken X)

I have broken the fridge door (inside and the bottle shelf) and i was only closing it! Didn't know i was that strong!

Marina

I have broken the fridge door (inside and the bottle shelf) and i was … I have broken the fridge door (inside and the bottle shelf) and i was only closing it! Didn't know i was that strong!

mawina, quick.... go to the photo quiz while everyones asleep, and post loads of REALLY easy pics.... I need to worm my way back up the scoreboard!!!
    looooooooooooooool

dmh77

mawina, quick.... go to the photo quiz while everyones asleep, and post … mawina, quick.... go to the photo quiz while everyones asleep, and post loads of REALLY easy pics.... I need to worm my way back up the scoreboard!!! ;)looooooooooooooool

Done, see you there!

Shame you don't live next door to me - fridge is fine but freezer is capput!!

If you keep your fridge freezer in the garage, or somewhere where its cold, the freezer may defrost if it doesn't have a double thermostat. Ours has gone, but its because its kept in the garage and only has a single thermostat which controlls both the fridge and freezer, so when it gets cold enough for the fridge it switches the freezer off. If this is the case when it warms up a bit it should be okay.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      2. Virgin Media TV67
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
      4. Does the app aznog still work?11

See more discussions