Groups
    EXPIRED

expired

/

3 Comments

Depends what sort of quality you are after and you budget, ][COLOR="Red"]these[/COLOR] are at screwfix, shame the voucher ran out.

bod emrys

I need an SDS max drill, a mate of mine got a mckellar one from focus … I need an SDS max drill, a mate of mine got a mckellar one from focus last year for £38 but they don't seem to do them anymore - can anyone find me a good price?TIA

Sure that was an SDS max drill?
    I haven't looked everywhere,but the cheapest SDS max I've seen is over a ton.

Screwfix are doing an Erbauer SDS 'plus' for 40 quid,that might help you.

bod emrys

Damn, the cheapest 'max' at screwfix is 300 quid, maybe I'll have to make … Damn, the cheapest 'max' at screwfix is 300 quid, maybe I'll have to make do with a 'plus' :(That focus one must have been 1 hell of a deal - end of line stock I suppose.Thanks for the pointers anyway - rep left.

The Erbauer one I quoted weighs a mind boggling 6kg,wouldn't like to be working up a ladder all day with that hanging off my tool-belt:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions