Expired.

Banned
    Expired.

15 Comments

yes

Banned

I expect countless people have reported them already and gained nothing

This happened to me too!

They argued all the time that i needed proof of delivery for an unauthorized transaction, even though in their own user agreement it clearly stated proof of postage was all that was required!

I spoke with 5 different people, including 2 'supervisors', all were adamant they were right and i was wrong!

I kept escalating my complaint and eventually they backed down! unbelievable they try this on! or their staff lack adequate training!

Bin Laden escalated his complaint...

...Jus' sayin'.

thesaint

Bin Laden escalated his complaint......Jus' sayin'.

Another bin laden joke?.... c'mon man.... lol

Yes, they only refunded you once it became known to them you were going to go the the ombudsman . They didn't show you a second thought when you got ripped off, so why should you care for them. Report them
    Edited by: "jonny619447" 20th May 2011

Surely you need proof of delivery? Look at it from the other side, you're a buyer, and the item never arrives, you'd expect a refund right? Then the seller can refund through paypal and make a claim for the loss if it's insured. If there's no insurance for it then it's the seller's fault.

Benjimoron

Surely you need proof of delivery? Look at it from the other side, you're … Surely you need proof of delivery? Look at it from the other side, you're a buyer, and the item never arrives, you'd expect a refund right? Then the seller can refund through paypal and make a claim for the loss if it's insured. If there's no insurance for it then it's the seller's fault.

you only need proof of delivery for item not received complaints.

i think the reason why u dont need it for unauthorized transactions is because this basically means that someone has accessed a paypal account without permission and they could have added any old address

jayjayuk1234

you only need proof of delivery for item not received complaints.i think … you only need proof of delivery for item not received complaints.i think the reason why u dont need it for unauthorized transactions is because this basically means that someone has accessed a paypal account without permission and they could have added any old address

But it doesn't mention that being the case in the OP?

Youre lucky to get the money back. You agreed to their terms but didnt follow them.

Benjimoron

But it doesn't mention that being the case in the OP?

OP cut a 'long story short'

Paypal don't hand out cash for nothing, the only reason they would have is if it was an unauthorized claim, so unless paypal have gone mad, i can safely assume that is the case

gavjbrown

Youre lucky to get the money back. You agreed to their terms but didnt … Youre lucky to get the money back. You agreed to their terms but didnt follow them.

Read above, i think you're wrong
    Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 23rd May 2011

how did they find out you were gonna report them?

Well, if the OP comes back and says whether it was an unauthorized transaction or a genuine buyer claiming non delivery then we'll know. Until then we're all assuming.

jayjayuk1234

OP cut a 'long story short'You know this or just assuming??Paypal don't … OP cut a 'long story short'You know this or just assuming??Paypal don't hand out cash for nothing, the only reason they would have is if it was an unauthorized claim, so unless paypal have gone mad, i can safely assume that is the casePaypal give the money back for non delivery, ie it could easily be lost in the post and with only proof of postage rather than proof of delivery you wouldn't be covered.Read above, i think you're wrong

Benjimoron

Well, if the OP comes back and says whether it was an unauthorized … Well, if the OP comes back and says whether it was an unauthorized transaction or a genuine buyer claiming non delivery then we'll know. Until then we're all assuming.

Ok, maybe we can go from 99% certainty to 100% with ops confirmation if you wish, but paypal do not give seller protection for non delivery claims unless you have delivery confirmation..

It's a tough struggle to get them to pay it even when you ARE entitled to it.

Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 23rd May 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?56
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions