Groups
    EXPIRED

expired: block sites

i have windows 7 on my computer i would like to block a site called runescape.com. need help on this...
    thanks

11 Comments

Why blocking Runescape??

What browser you using?

block it in your router or if you prefer you can block it through the security settings of IE

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8972674

Add this to your hosts file (google edit hosts file):66.102.9.99 … Add this to your hosts file (google edit hosts file):66.102.9.99 runescape.comEverytime they try and go on it, it will just redirect to google.

hi how do i add this to the host file sorry not to familiar with all the computer jargon...

Original Poster

kjbenja;8971725

Why blocking Runescape??What browser you using?

internet explorer 64 bit

Original Poster

siddi786;8977977

internet explorer 64 bit

and using google

Why block runescape? i used to love that lol. Still got me a party hat on it

Are you blocking this for yourself or because someone else is spending way to much time on it?

Ungreat;8978851

Are you blocking this for yourself or because someone else is spending … Are you blocking this for yourself or because someone else is spending way to much time on it?

my moneys on the latter

Original Poster

Ungreat;8978851

Are you blocking this for yourself or because someone else is spending … Are you blocking this for yourself or because someone else is spending way to much time on it?

my son spends a lot of timed on it ...

Original Poster

i am still struggling says has to be an adminstrator of account but i am so wat shud i do help...

Original Poster

hi i still cannot block site as says i am not administrator which i am ... i dont know what to do... help anyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280968
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions