Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED - Free: Amazon Voucher £2.50

I have no real need for this as I never buy from Amazon, anyone want it ?

36 Comments

yes please...

Darn, missed again!

You said it:-(

you can return it so that it can get assigned to somebody else.

poop lol need a book off amazon too

Banned

how about those who dont want to use their voucher give it back to hukd and then it can be passed on to someone who hasnt one

isnt the comp finished now?

sassie;2134203

how about those who dont want to use their voucher give it back to hukd … how about those who dont want to use their voucher give it back to hukd and then it can be passed on to someone who hasnt one

good point:thumbsup:

lynothehammer: dont require it anymore, as the book that i wanted is out of stock...so feel free to pass it to someone else.. or like others have mentioned give it back to HUKD

nipperkipper;2134218

good point:thumbsup:

I agree too. But would you be agreeing if you had been the first to post (see post #4) :whistling:

Banned

tazandsaz;2134211

isnt the comp finished now?

the match icon is still up so one assumes not, i really cannot believe how grabbing some people are on this forum, i know its a deals place but its becoming more like get what ya can for naff all, i have even just seen a post offering a hmv £1 code that they where given here by anothere member, and in return would like a £2-50 amazon voucher

sassie;2134245

i have even just seen a post offering a hmv £1 code that they where … i have even just seen a post offering a hmv £1 code that they where given here by anothere member, and in return would like a £2-50 amazon voucher

Yes, noticed that too. Trading freebies for higher-value freebies! If you could keep doing it, you'd eventually be a millionaire! (maybe...) :-D

Banned

Liddle ol' me;2134248

Yes, noticed that too. Trading freebies for higher-value freebies! If … Yes, noticed that too. Trading freebies for higher-value freebies! If you could keep doing it, you'd eventually be a millionaire! (maybe...) :-D

but sadly those that genuinely may have wanted the voucher to actually use probably missed out, and the voucher hAD BEEN DELETED APPARENTLY SO WASNT REALLY WANTED ANYWAY, JUST GRABBED

ooops sorry bout caps

Liddle ol' me;2134235

I agree too. But would you be agreeing if you had been the first to post … I agree too. But would you be agreeing if you had been the first to post (see post #4) :whistling:

Some times i jump the gun - my fingers type before my mind thinks - to be honest i wouldnt have taken it - i currently have 170 in vouchers for amazon and i dont think i will use them anytime soon just like i would not have been using this anytime soon

PLUS there never was any chance of me posting first - type too slow:thumbsup:

sassie;2134245

the match icon is still up so one assumes not, i really cannot believe … the match icon is still up so one assumes not, i really cannot believe how grabbing some people are on this forum, i know its a deals place but its becoming more like get what ya can for naff all, i have even just seen a post offering a hmv £1 code that they where given here by anothere member, and in return would like a £2-50 amazon voucher

That was my thread sassie and I didn't say that I would only give the voucher in exchange for an Amazon code.
    I said that I no longer wanted the hmv code so I was offering it on to someone else.
    I did say that I could use an Amazon voucher if anyone wanted to donate one to me.
    What's wrong with that? a couple of days ago I actually gave something of my own away for free.

The voucher was accidentally deleted after the item I wanted was only available through Amazon marketplace, and I decided not to buy.
    It's nice how some people are very quick to run you down isn't it?

No thanks, already have one, but thanks anyhow :thumbsup:

sassie;2134245

the match icon is still up so one assumes not, i really cannot believe … the match icon is still up so one assumes not, i really cannot believe how grabbing some people are on this forum, i know its a deals place but its becoming more like get what ya can for naff all, i have even just seen a post offering a hmv £1 code that they where given here by anothere member, and in return would like a £2-50 amazon voucher

i agree to a point.......but at the end of the day it is up to the people who have thei £2.50 to do as they please with them. I gave mine away initially, then i won one on misc and give that one away to someone who seemed to want it.....then i ended up with £70 bleeding worth of them and found it hard to buy something....spent £60 and had £10 left...and bought 2 books.....ive read them and want another to read since searching for things to buy i found a few books i want....so if someone was giving one away id gladly take it.... NOT taking it from someone who wants it that didnt get one...(as they are unlikely to get it anyway when offered on FS forum)....know what i mean?

Whilst all this goes on... If no-ones going to make use of it I will... :whistling:

Banned

tazandsaz;2134308

i agree to a point.......but at the end of the day it is up to the people … i agree to a point.......but at the end of the day it is up to the people who have thei £2.50 to do as they please with them. I gave mine away initially, then i won one on misc and give that one away to someone who seemed to want it.....then i ended up with £70 bleeding worth of them and found it hard to buy something....spent £60 and had £10 left...and bought 2 books.....ive read them and want another to read since searching for things to buy i found a few books i want....so if someone was giving one away id gladly take it.... NOT taking it from someone who wants it that didnt get one...(as they are unlikely to get it anyway when offered on FS forum)....know what i mean?

and that post speaks for itself

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2134177

Darn, missed again!

Congratulations ! you are the proud owner of my £2.50 voucher. PM it over in a mo....

Cheers

L

yeah i'm not proud...

sassie;2134317

and that post speaks for itself

just because you dont agree with it..doesnt mean YOU are right....

you have a very strong opinion about certain things...but remember its YOUR opinion. Not always everyone elses....

Banned

tazandsaz;2134339

just because you dont agree with it..doesnt mean YOU are right....you … just because you dont agree with it..doesnt mean YOU are right....you have a very strong opinion about certain things...but remember its YOUR opinion. Not always everyone elses....

where have i said i was, im entitled to my opinion and have given it

sassie;2134354

where have i said i was, im entitled to my opinion and have given it

yeah and we heard it the first time

Banned

tazandsaz;2134427

yeah and we heard it the first time

taken offence have we, maybe you need to look at your own practises rather than mine then;-)

sassie;2134468

taken offence have we, maybe you need to look at your own practises … taken offence have we, maybe you need to look at your own practises rather than mine then;-)

na, your comments dont bother me personally. Just dont see why you have to repeat yourself a thousand times.

Banned

tazandsaz;2134499

na, your comments dont bother me personally. Just dont see why you have … na, your comments dont bother me personally. Just dont see why you have to repeat yourself a thousand times.

you asked me a question, i answered it, and then gave my opinion, then you come back saying its my opinion only and completed astumped to what made you think i thought it was someone elses :?

sassie;2134511

you asked me a question, i answered it, and then gave my opinion, then … you asked me a question, i answered it, and then gave my opinion, then you come back saying its my opinion only and completed astumped to what made you think i thought it was someone elses :?

if thats the way you see it then go for it........god knows what the rest of your sentence means

well i think its up to the person who has the voucher, as it was awarded to them, so up to them what they do with it, if the sites admin etc dont like people giving them away, selling them begging for them etc they should ban all £2.50 amazon threads and the person whos posted etc bla

Banned

intenso100;2134588

well i think its up to the person who has the voucher, as it was awarded … well i think its up to the person who has the voucher, as it was awarded to them, so up to them what they do with it, if the sites admin etc dont like people giving them away or selling them they should ban all £2.50 amazon threads and the person who posted it.

yes totally agree, i just think its sad that if they arent being used they could be returned in the hope of someone getting a voucher they wouldnt have got rather than the same old getting them by the dozen, will leave now as beginning to think tasandsaz wants to get personal - lol

intenso100;2134588

well i think its up to the person who has the voucher, as it was awarded … well i think its up to the person who has the voucher, as it was awarded to them, so up to them what they do with it, if the sites admin etc dont like people giving them away, selling them begging for them etc they should ban all £2.50 amazon threads and the person whos posted etc bla

Agree with this. Once we win the voucher, surely its up to us what we do with it.

lol indeed, so has anyone got a spare £2.50 amazon voucher:whistling: ..... sassie:p??

Banned

intenso100;2134633

lol indeed, so has anyone got a spare £2.50 amazon voucher:whistling: … lol indeed, so has anyone got a spare £2.50 amazon voucher:whistling: ..... sassie:p??

sorry sweetie mine has been added to my account already, and if it wasnt i would return it to hukd, cause im like that:p

Well I have gratefully accepted the voucher from the OP - it will go towards my monthly book purchases at amazon and to keep everyone happy, I will donate an extra £2.50 to the Kenyan Street Kids' charity this month! :thumbsup:

Liddle ol' me;2134683

Well I have gratefully accepted the voucher from the OP - it will go … Well I have gratefully accepted the voucher from the OP - it will go towards my monthly book purchases at amazon and to keep everyone happy, I will donate an extra £2.50 to the Kenyan Street Kids' charity this month! :thumbsup:

Better check that with 'sassie' first :giggle:

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2134683

Well I have gratefully accepted the voucher from the OP - it will go … Well I have gratefully accepted the voucher from the OP - it will go towards my monthly book purchases at amazon and to keep everyone happy, I will donate an extra £2.50 to the Kenyan Street Kids' charity this month! :thumbsup:

No problem whatsoever, glad I could help & save you a few pennies.

Nice to see once again another thread completely ruined with people completely ruining my thread...:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PlayStation Hacked Again?23
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020

See more discussions