Groups
    EXPIRED

**EXPIRED** Free pint of Guinness voucher

As per the title, voucher has to be used in an O'Neills bar - we have none here, more's the pity, so the voucher's wasted for me :-(

First person to claim and the pm me their address gets it - I'll even pay the postage.

14 Comments

I am the 1st person btw lol. You got a pic of it plz?

If johnny drops out we've got an ONeil's bar round the corner thanks.

MisterMarston;3587194

If johnny drops out we've got an ONeil's bar round the corner thanks.

Won't be dropping out just yet, I would like to see the voucher. If I drop out then you are 2nd in line for a free pint.

Original Poster

I haven't got a picture, it's too much hassle digging the digital camera out, bluetoothing it to the laptop and then uploading to a hosting site.

It's a free voucher, yea or nay?

Chuckles1066;3587398

I haven't got a picture, it's too much hassle digging the digital camera … I haven't got a picture, it's too much hassle digging the digital camera out, bluetoothing it to the laptop and then uploading to a hosting site.It's a free voucher, yea or nay?

Kwl man, when does it run out? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

No expiry date :thumbsup:

Chuckles1066;3587513

No expiry date :thumbsup:

Thanks for getting back to me.

I am going to be nice here and pull out, I want to do something nice for another msg boarder here, and pass this to MisterMarston.

Enjoy the pint bud!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Mr Marston's call then :?

Oh right :O cheers Johnny

thanks OP, would love it. Will put it to great use

Original Poster

MisterMarston;3587697

Oh right :O cheers Johnny :Dthanks OP, would love it. Will put it to … Oh right :O cheers Johnny :Dthanks OP, would love it. Will put it to great use

No worries, wish I could have used it.

PM me where to send and I'll pop it in the post tonight........btw, I have no idea what the post above is, it isn't the voucher I received :?

Chuckles1066;3587745

No worries, wish I could have used it.PM me where to send and I'll pop it … No worries, wish I could have used it.PM me where to send and I'll pop it in the post tonight........btw, I have no idea what the post above is, it isn't the voucher I received :?

Thank you very much

pm'd you and given you rep MUCH APPRECIATED x

It say's b4 8pm, it must be a use on the day voucher... When did u get the paper?

Original Poster

jonny2k1;3587813

It say's b4 8pm, it must be a use on the day voucher... When did u get … It say's b4 8pm, it must be a use on the day voucher... When did u get the paper?

The voucher Mr Marston's getting isn't out of a newspaper - I'm on Guinness's mailing list and it's a proper voucher cuz it's my birthday soon - Guinness are great with their mailings like that :-D Shame there isn't an O'Neills pub around here.

So Mr Marston can celebrate my birthday for me with a freebie pint :-D

Chuckles1066;3591320

The voucher Mr Marston's getting isn't out of a newspaper - I'm on … The voucher Mr Marston's getting isn't out of a newspaper - I'm on Guinness's mailing list and it's a proper voucher cuz it's my birthday soon - Guinness are great with their mailings like that :-D Shame there isn't an O'Neills pub around here.So Mr Marston can celebrate my birthday for me with a freebie pint :-D

Wkd. enjoy MisterMarston! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321185
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…33
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions