Expired

EXPIRED - Got a couple of free large Papa Johns pizza vouchers - valid today only

Found 24th JunEdited by:"karlie88"
EXPIRED (for now)

Currently have some family and friends over for today's footy and the French GP - between us all we had 6 codes via the Virgin Media/Mobile deal. Ordered 3 pizzas and bought quite a bit of food and booze. Still have 3 codes left. Happy to give 2 codes away (I may use my code later this evening).

One code per HUKD member
Must have posted 30+ deals
Code expires today
Free delivery included or can be collected

Reply to this thread if interested.
Community Updates
AskGame of Thrones
38 Comments
may i have one please, i forget all about it
May I have one too please? Thanks!
May I have one , happy to give any handy candy codes / costa / dominos later on ( can supply loads trust me )
miikeyblue2 m ago

May I have one too please? Thanks!

1 code gone - 1 left.
One for me please
Thanks in advance
karlie883 m ago

1 code gone - 1 left.

may i have one please
karlie885 m ago

1 code gone - 1 left.

Thanks!
What part of must have posted 30+ deals can people not understand?
Could I have this voucher please? If it’s still available. I’ve nearly posted 30 deals
psychobitchfromhell51 m ago

What part of must have posted 30+ deals can people not understand?

It's not only deals that should be counted IMO - for example, you've got nearly 5k comments + over 4k comments on misc so I would consider you as a contributing member! But of course that's up to the OP to decide, which is fair enough.
jamie0157 m ago

It's not only deals that should be counted IMO - for example, you've got …It's not only deals that should be counted IMO - for example, you've got nearly 5k comments + over 4k comments on misc so I would consider you as a contributing member! But of course that's up to the OP to decide, which is fair enough.

Absolutely agree you can be a contributing member and not have posted a billion deals. Some people also post every item in the latest farmfoods brochure individually which makes them look like they post loads of deals and others are put off posting at all by negative feedback. OP gets to decide as you say but if a proviso is stated and you are a country mile away from fulfilling the criteria, why ask?
Can I have one if available?
Finishing my shift at 8pm and could do with some sustainance
Demolished that, with a little help from a collegue. Thanks again karlie88 - my new favourite person on here!
psychobitchfromhell14 m ago

Absolutely agree you can be a contributing member and not have posted a …Absolutely agree you can be a contributing member and not have posted a billion deals. Some people also post every item in the latest farmfoods brochure individually which makes them look like they post loads of deals and others are put off posting at all by negative feedback. OP gets to decide as you say but if a proviso is stated and you are a country mile away from fulfilling the criteria, why ask?

Yeah, I could post 100 deals when the eBay 20% off offer comes next but there's no point. I only post when I think the deal will help, and the majority of the deals I've posted have been hot - I often sub to deals and help the OP answer questions instead of posting. Always worth asking for me, though I don't hold out much hope!
2 codes now gone. May have offer my 3rd later - depends on how hungry (or drunk) the rest of the group get.
@psychobitchfromhell@jamie015

Raise some good points there. I'm aware of regular contributors both in the discussions and deals sections. Both have their pros and cons.

Personally, I rank the deals more valuable. Collectively, as a family, we must have saved tens of thousands over the years through various glitches, vouchers, cashback offers, discounts, misprices etc. We feel it's really down to the contributors on HUKD and MSE that we've learnt to switch gas/elec, home insurance, car insurance, broadband etc. on a yearly basis and earn lots of cashback along the way - they've kind of empowered us. It only seems fair that our family gives something back to the deal contributors. Personal preference I guess.
karlie8824th Jun

@psychobitchfromhell @jamie015 Raise some good points there. I'm aware of …@psychobitchfromhell @jamie015 Raise some good points there. I'm aware of regular contributors both in the discussions and deals sections. Both have their pros and cons.Personally, I rank the deals more valuable. Collectively, as a family, we must have saved tens of thousands over the years through various glitches, vouchers, cashback offers, discounts, misprices etc. We feel it's really down to the contributors on HUKD and MSE that we've learnt to switch gas/elec, home insurance, car insurance, broadband etc. on a yearly basis and earn lots of cashback along the way - they've kind of empowered us. It only seems fair that our family gives something back to the deal contributors. Personal preference I guess.

I totally respect your view. But to raise a point, there are many people who ask questions on the deal, and there are many people who answer them besides the OP - they deserve recognition too.

There are also some 30+ deal posters who post deals at RRP, 5p off store-specific and yellow sticker deals, and retention deals that many people are unlikely to get.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and explaining your reasoning
karlie8820 m ago

@psychobitchfromhell @jamie015 Raise some good points there. I'm aware of …@psychobitchfromhell @jamie015 Raise some good points there. I'm aware of regular contributors both in the discussions and deals sections. Both have their pros and cons.Personally, I rank the deals more valuable. Collectively, as a family, we must have saved tens of thousands over the years through various glitches, vouchers, cashback offers, discounts, misprices etc. We feel it's really down to the contributors on HUKD and MSE that we've learnt to switch gas/elec, home insurance, car insurance, broadband etc. on a yearly basis and earn lots of cashback along the way - they've kind of empowered us. It only seems fair that our family gives something back to the deal contributors. Personal preference I guess.

I think it is entirely up to you who you give your codes to. You are obviously a major contributor and overall good person and it is lovely of you to think of others. I just think that if you stipulate you must have posted 30 deals, what is the point of someone who has posted no deals or discussions asking for one? If you can't be bothered to actually read all the original post, I think it is a bit rude to be asking for a code.
psychobitchfromhell5 m ago

I think it is entirely up to you who you give your codes to. You are …I think it is entirely up to you who you give your codes to. You are obviously a major contributor and overall good person and it is lovely of you to think of others. I just think that if you stipulate you must have posted 30 deals, what is the point of someone who has posted no deals or discussions asking for one? If you can't be bothered to actually read all the original post, I think it is a bit rude to be asking for a code.

Agreed.

The best one I've come across on one of my threads from last week:

hotukdeals.com/dis…323

Note the 1st comment and when they joined HUKD.
karlie883 m ago

Agreed.The best one I've come across on one of my threads … Agreed.The best one I've come across on one of my threads from last week:https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/ive-got-a-7-off-just-eat-code-2961323Note the 1st comment and when they joined HUKD.

All of their activity is on the Just Eat/Iceland thread asking for codes .

I sometimes give out codes to new members, but for high value ones I give out to contributing members only. It's annoying when people sign up just to beg!
karlie885 m ago

Agreed.The best one I've come across on one of my threads from … Agreed.The best one I've come across on one of my threads from last week:https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/ive-got-a-7-off-just-eat-code-2961323Note the 1st comment and when they joined HUKD.

never to be seen again......
@psychobitchfromhell@jamie015

As previously mentioned - I have 1 code left and I'm happy to give it to either of you. I will give 1st dibs to the lovelyladyfromheaven, if they're not going to use it for tonight then it will be yours jamie.

My ONLY rule to whoever gets it: post a pic of the pizza once it's arrived with a thumbs up (must be your thumb).
Edited by: "karlie88" 24th Jun
karlie885 m ago

@psychobitchfromhell @jamie015 As previously mentioned - I have 1 code …@psychobitchfromhell @jamie015 As previously mentioned - I have 1 code left and I'm happy to give it to either of you. I will give 1st dibs to the lovelyladyfromheaven, if they're not going to use it for tonight then it will be yours jamie.My ONLY rule to whoever gets it: post a pic of the pizza once it's arrived with a thumbs up (must be your thumb).

Brilliant, of course they deserve priority as they are one of the people who I see commenting the most

Thanks for taking my POV into consideration and I will post the picture but my thumbs aren't exactly something you would want to look at (if I get the pizza)!
jamie01514 m ago

All of their activity is on the Just Eat/Iceland thread asking for codes …All of their activity is on the Just Eat/Iceland thread asking for codes .I sometimes give out codes to new members, but for high value ones I give out to contributing members only. It's annoying when people sign up just to beg!

we all have to start somewhere and agree there is nothing more annoying than the constant stream of people who join just for unidays codes etc etc. At Christmas i went on holiday with jet2 and nabbed as many rain check vouchers as I could which I have given out on here. If people will be good enough to share their deals and advice, I'm more than happy to reciprocate. I knew I wouldn't use the rain check vouchers, but if they could save other people, I was more than happy to donate.
psychobitchfromhell5 m ago

we all have to start somewhere and agree there is nothing more annoying …we all have to start somewhere and agree there is nothing more annoying than the constant stream of people who join just for unidays codes etc etc. At Christmas i went on holiday with jet2 and nabbed as many rain check vouchers as I could which I have given out on here. If people will be good enough to share their deals and advice, I'm more than happy to reciprocate. I knew I wouldn't use the rain check vouchers, but if they could save other people, I was more than happy to donate.

Absolutely, I do think that's fair. Rain cheque vouchers are very valuable, so they should be given only to the most helpful HUKD'ers, either with deals or comments.

I can't take the suspense, are you going for the free pizza from @karlie88 ?!
Edited by: "jamie015" 24th Jun
karlie8813 m ago

@psychobitchfromhell @jamie015 As previously mentioned - I have 1 code …@psychobitchfromhell @jamie015 As previously mentioned - I have 1 code left and I'm happy to give it to either of you. I will give 1st dibs to the lovelyladyfromheaven, if they're not going to use it for tonight then it will be yours jamie.My ONLY rule to whoever gets it: post a pic of the pizza once it's arrived with a thumbs up (must be your thumb).

Bless you that is such a nice gesture. Thank you very much but I'm fine. I don't do takeaways. Last time I ordered a takeaway was my husband's 51st birthday. By the time it arrived he was in full cardiac arrest and I was performing CPR . You have never seen a delivery driver beat such a hasty retreat. I never did get to eat that kebab. Mind you, he never got to eat anything else so I guess I got the better deal. Sort of put me off fast food and the like.
jamie0154 m ago

Absolutely, I do think that's fair. Rain cheque vouchers are very …Absolutely, I do think that's fair. Rain cheque vouchers are very valuable, so they should be given only to the most helpful HUKD'ers, either with deals or comments.I can't take the suspense, are you going for the free pizza from @karlie88 ?!

I'll pass thanks.
psychobitchfromhell3 m ago

Bless you that is such a nice gesture. Thank you very much but I'm fine. I …Bless you that is such a nice gesture. Thank you very much but I'm fine. I don't do takeaways. Last time I ordered a takeaway was my husband's 51st birthday. By the time it arrived he was in full cardiac arrest and I was performing CPR . You have never seen a delivery driver beat such a hasty retreat. I never did get to eat that kebab. Mind you, he never got to eat anything else so I guess I got the better deal. Sort of put me off fast food and the like.

That's so sad

Thankfully that sort of thing hasn't happened to me.
jamie0153 m ago

That's so sad Thankfully that sort of thing hasn't happened to me.

It was a bit of a bummer i have to admit. Three and a half years on I'm still here though. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger don't they say?
psychobitchfromhell6 m ago

Bless you that is such a nice gesture. Thank you very much but I'm fine. I …Bless you that is such a nice gesture. Thank you very much but I'm fine. I don't do takeaways. Last time I ordered a takeaway was my husband's 51st birthday. By the time it arrived he was in full cardiac arrest and I was performing CPR . You have never seen a delivery driver beat such a hasty retreat. I never did get to eat that kebab. Mind you, he never got to eat anything else so I guess I got the better deal. Sort of put me off fast food and the like.

Sorry - didn't mean to bring back any bad memories. Don't blame you re: sentiments towards takeaways. Life can be cruel. x
Code gone to @jamie015
karlie886 m ago

Sorry - didn't mean to bring back any bad memories. Don't blame you re: …Sorry - didn't mean to bring back any bad memories. Don't blame you re: sentiments towards takeaways. Life can be cruel. x

Not your fault. No need to apologise. Life can be cruel but you either approach it glass half full of glass half empty. Nowt that can be done about it so the best solution is to make the best of what's left
karlie8817 m ago

Code gone to @jamie015

Thanks, received! Will be ordering soon
jamie01531 m ago

Thanks, received! Will be ordering soon

Don't mean to rush you, but I'm refreshing every few seconds just to see a picture of your thumb.
miikeyblue9 m ago

Don't mean to rush you, but I'm refreshing every few seconds just to see a …Don't mean to rush you, but I'm refreshing every few seconds just to see a picture of your thumb.

34128417.jpgThere you go... car was moving I wasn't driving) so it's not the best pic! Thanks so much @karlie88 !
jamie0151 m ago

[Image] There you go... car was moving (I'm not driving) so it's not the …[Image] There you go... car was moving (I'm not driving) so it's not the best pic!

That better be your thumb
miikeyblue4 m ago

That better be your thumb

Weeeell...

Jk, it's my thumb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants