Groups
    EXPIRED

EXPIRED HELP- PC Keyboard Problems

Hiya, I'm currently playing a football game and was looking to print the screen so i can upload the image (to show i'm not cheating) but when i press print screen on my keyboard nothing happens!!! Is there a way i can check the configuration of my keyboard or is it broke?

If it helps it's a Compaq keyboard

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

4 Comments

Oonce you have pressed print screen button, you need to go to an image program (Paint) and then 'Paste' it in. This is normally found in the Edit menu.

HTH

Original Poster

Sorry to sound dumb here but does that mean that once i've pressed 'print screen' it doesn't show anything? So i come out of it and go to paint? Once again apologies if this sounds dumb just not PC savvy

Yea.
    Once you have pressed the button, it wont do anything, but as soon as you are in Paint and then paste, the magic will happen!

Original Poster

Just did it:thumbsup: I've been pressing the print screen button like a dummy for hours thinking it has to come up with something. Ach well you learn something new everyday. Thanks for your help rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions